Agra Metro Admit Card 2021 – Download UP Metro Station Controller, Train Operator Exam Dates, UPMRC Maintainer Electrical Roll Number & Call Letter Candidates can download from https://www.lmrcl.com/ or https://www.upmetrorail.com.
Agra Metro Admit Card 2021
The candidates who have applied for Agra Metro 292 posts of Assistant Manager, Operations, Station Controller Train, Operator, Maintainer Electrical, Maintainer S&T, Maintainer Civil vacancies. Now all candidates are looking & searching UP Metro Station Controller, Train Operator Exam Dates & Admit Card here and there. We inform all applicants, the UPMRC Maintainer Electrical Roll Number will be released soon. So candidate will need to wait for some more time for UP Metro Admit Card & Exam Dates. All latest updates about UPMRC Agra Metro Exam Call Letter will mention here. So, all candidates stay with us continues.
UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021
Candidates now download Agra Metro Hall Ticket 2021 Station Controller Train Operator & Various Other Post Exam Date Online at @www.upmetrorail.com. The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation of India is releasing the UP Metro Admit Card 2021 for the recruitment Assistant Manager / Operations, Station Controller Train Operator exam dates have been already announced. Other exam dates will be also declared very soon examination. As per the Vacancy notification, the Examination will be conducted from July 2021. Now the Candidates are waiting to download the Admit Card for the Agra Metro examination.
UP Metro Station Controller, Train Operator Exam Dates 2021 Call Letter
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation of India|
|Info About||Agra Metro Admit Card 2021|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager, Operations, Station Controller Train, Operator, Maintainer Electrical, S&T, Civil|
|No. of Vacancy||292|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
Final Merit List
|Exam Date||July 2021|
|Admit Card Release Dates||Before Some days from Exam Dates|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
UPMRC Agra Metro Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2021
Candidates who had applied online for Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation of India Various Posts are waiting for Exam Dates and Admit Card. Admit Card is an important document which is used to identify the person who has applied for the UP Metro Recruitment. Agra Metro Admit Card will be issued by a concerned organization (in this case UPMRC) which will conduct any exam or interview.
Though the admit card has not been issued yet, but it will be released soon on the official website of UPMRC. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of UPMRC or they can download it from the link given below.
UP ANM Result 2021
Agra Metro 2021 Exam Dates Given Below Table
|Assistant Manager / Operations||16 July 2021|
|Station Controller Train Operator||24 , 25 & 28 June 2021|
UP Metro Station Controller, Train Operator Exam Dates 2021
The Agra Metro Rail Corporation of India Written Exam Date will be released soon. After the declared examination date you can download Agra Metro Admit card 2021 online. Candidates must have the registration number and password to download the UP Metro Hall Ticket. Candidates need to visit the official website to download UPMRC Station Controller Exam Call Letter 2021.
UPMRC Agra Metro Department will conduct the written examination for JE Electrical, Civil & other Posts in the month of July 2021. Eligible candidates can download their Admit Card before 10 days of exam dates. The UP Metro Admit Card is very important for all candidates without it all candidates cannot allow in the examination hall.
Check Details Mention UP Metro Exam Permission Letter
- Candidate’s Name
- Parents Name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Exam Date
- Exam time & center code
Important Document to Carry Along With Agra Metro Exam Hall Ticket
- aadhar card
- Ration Card
- College ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
How to download the Online UPMRC Agra Metro Exam Admit Card 2021?
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website.
- Then go to the homepage and check the latest notification section.
- In the section find the hall ticket link.
- Then click on the link, open it and fill in the registration number and password.
- Submit it, Now your admit card will be facing you.
- Download it.
- Finally, take printout of admit card for examination.
Download Agra Metro Exam Roll Number 2021 Online
Exam Pattern for Agra Metro Exam 2021
- The written test for Agra Metro will be an objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be conducted in one or more days.
- Question paper will be made in English and Hindi
- It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English Language, General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for E-01 and NE-01 categories, each carrying equal marks.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for the categories NE-02 to NE-04 carrying equal marks each.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The paper will be of 2:00 (two) hours duration.