Vidyakiranam Scheme Kerala 2021 | Vidyakiranam Scheme Kerala Application Form | Kerala Vidyakiranam Form PDF
For the education of children, both the Central Government and the State Government have started various scholarship schemes, through which the children will be provided financial assistance. We know that there are some students in our country whose family’s financial situation is not right. In such a situation, students face a lot of difficulty in obtaining education and financial problems. Keeping this problem in mind, the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme has been started by the state government, so that the student will be able to pursue higher education.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021
The Department of Social Justice, Kerala has introduced the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme for children whose parents are different. Under this scheme, students of each category will get scholarships. This scholarship will be awarded to 25 children from all districts of Kerala for a period of 10 months. Funds will be provided under this scheme only to students who are financially weak. It should be noted that either a parent must be disabled or any parent must be disabled to receive this scholarship. Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 Application Forms have been released for download from the official website. The scheme is an initiative of the Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala to assist the physically challenged. If you want to apply under this scheme, you have to visit the official website of this scheme. Thus, you can avail the financial assistance from this scheme.
Highlights of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme|
|Launched By||Social Justice Department|
|Beneficiaries||Child of PH candidates|
|Objective||To provide Scholarship|
|Category||State government schemes|
Categories of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021
|1||Class 1 to 5|
|2||Class 6 to 10|
|3||+1,+2, ITI Equivalent Courses|
|4||Degree, Post- Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, Training Courses, Professional Courses|
Amount to be Provided in Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
|Class 1 to 5||Rs 300/-|
|Class 6 to 10||Rs 500/-|
|+1,+2, ITI Equivalent Courses||Rs 750/-|
|Degree, Post- Graduation, Polytechnic, equivalent courses, Training Courses, Professional Courses||Rs 1000/-|
Objective of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021
We know that there are many parents in our country who are facing problems like disability. In such a situation, these parents have to face financial problems, due to which they are unable to provide higher education to their children. Keeping this problem in mind, Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021 has been started by the Government of Kerala. The main objective of the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme is to provide scholarships in the form of financial assistance to the children of disabled parents. Students studying through this scheme will be able to continue their studies. The families of these students will not need to depend on any other person, which will not cause them financial problems.
Benefits and Features
- Through the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme, scholarships will be provided to children of different parents.
- Every student from every district of Kerala state will be awarded a scholarship in every category.
- Scholarship has been fixed from Rs 300 to Rs 1000 according to the category.
- Under the Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme, 25 students from each district will be provided this benefit.
- Government scholarship will be provided for 10 months only.
- All those students who are receiving benefits under any other educational scheme, cannot apply for this scheme.
- Students who are getting their education from a government recognized institute can also apply for the scheme.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through the bank transfer method.
Disability of parents applying under this scheme should be 40% or more.
- Acid attack victim
- Parkinson’s disease
- muscular dystrophy
- Hearing impairment (hearing loss and hearing loss)
- Chronic neurological conditions
- cerebral palsy
- autism spectrum disorder
- multiple sclerosis
- Multiple disabilities including deaf blindness
- mental illness
- low vision
- Locomotor disability
- Cured leprosy patients
- intellectual disability
- sickle cell disease
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Speech and language disability
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To avail this scheme, you have to fulfil the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Applicant’s parents must have at least 40% disability or more.
- Applicants applying under this scheme should belong to BPL category.
- Applicants who are native to the state of Kerala will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Candidates receiving assistance under another educational scheme are not eligible.
- Applicants pursuing courses from government approved institutions are eligible to apply. Students pursuing courses and part-time courses from parallel colleges are not required to apply.
- Housing certificate
- Verified copy of disability ID card.
- Copy of BPL Ration Card / Income Certificate
- Copy of medical board certificate showing the percentage of disability
Application Process for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
In case you full fill the eligibility criteria given above; you can apply by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Vidyakiranam Scheme. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “Schemes” option. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the “Vidyakiranam Yojana – Educational Assistance to the Children of Disabled Parents” option at number 22. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- After this, from the section of “Documents”, you will get the “Application Form – Vidyakiranam Scheme. Educational Assistance to the Children of Disabled Parents”. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will be displayed the application form in PDF format. You have to print the form for this.
- Now you have to attach the details of the information asked in the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- After that, you will have to forward the duly filled application form to the concerned institution head.
- The Head of the institution is required to forward this application to the concerned District Social Justice Officer.
- After successful verification, the scholarship amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Nodal Agency Address
Address- Directorate social justice 5th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, PMG, Trivandrum, Kerela- 695033
Through our website, you have provided all the important information related to Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme. If even after this, you are facing any kind of problem, then you can solve all your problems by contacting the helpline number. You can get help through the following helpline numbers and email IDs-
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Helpline Number- +914712306040, +914712302887
Also Read – CEO Kerala Voter List, Download Electoral Roll PDF, Voter List with Photo
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.