The livelihood of many citizens of the country depends on animal husbandry. In such a situation, many times the animals of these pastoralists die, which also becomes the reason for their economic loss. This is the reason that the Haryana government has made a provision for these cattle rearers. Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme has launched. The objective of the government behind starting this scheme is to provide financial security to the livestock owners living in the state of Haryana by providing them insurance cover. Therefore, all the people of the state of Haryana whose livelihood depends on animal husbandry, Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana You can take advantage of the scheme by applying under The biggest advantage of becoming an eligible beneficiary is that if your animals die in any situation, then you will not have to suffer much because this insurance scheme will provide you an insurance cover for that loss.
Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021
Haryana Animal Husbandry and Milk Department Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme has started. The scheme was launched on 29 July 2016. Under this scheme, insurance cover will be provided to the animals. Cow, buffalo, bull, camel, sheep, goat and pig will be covered under this scheme. To take the benefits under the scheme, first the beneficiaries will have to pay a premium ranging from ₹ 25 to ₹ 100. By paying this premium, the beneficiaries will be provided insurance cover for a period of 3 years for all their animals. If any animal of the beneficiary dies during the period of these 3 years, the insurance company will provide compensation to the beneficiary for that animal. Scheduled caste citizens will not have to pay any amount under this scheme, they can take advantage of this scheme for free. Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021 Under this, a target has been set to cover about one lakh animals.
- Their objective behind starting this scheme is to save them from the financial loss that animal owners suffer due to the death of animals.
- Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme here in this article.
- like Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme What are its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, important documents and application process etc. All the information is given, so now if you want to see complete information related to this scheme, then read our article carefully till the end.
Under what circumstances will you get the benefit of Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme?
Below we have written some of the main conditions for your convenience, in which the beneficiaries will be provided the benefit of Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana in case of death of the animal.
- in case of fire
- Death due to accident due to any reason
- drowning in canal
- in the event of an animal being electrocuted
- causes of natural disaster
- In case of death due to flood
- in case of death from disease
- in case of collision with vehicle
Highlights of Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme|
|initiated||by Haryana Government|
|beneficiary||state cattle ranchers|
|Objective||Providing insurance cover to animals|
|Category||Haryana Government Schemes|
Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana purpose of
Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme The biggest objective behind starting the scheme is to provide insurance cover to the animals. Under this scheme, if the animals of the beneficiaries die, then the insurance company will provide compensation to them. This scheme will reduce the economic loss of cattle farmers. A special feature of this plan is that under this plan you have to pay premium only once and after that you will be provided with insurance cover for a period of 3 years. About 1000000 animals Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021 Under this scheme, so that the economic condition of the cattle farmers can be improved.
Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme Compensation Amount
The details of the amount of compensation received in Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme are as follows.
Statistics of Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana
So far 329000 cattle farmers of the state have Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme Get your animals insured under The district wise number of citizens who have taken this insurance facility are as follows.
|names of districts||statistics|
Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021 Premium Amount
Benefits and Features of Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme
- Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana has been started by the Government of Haryana. This scheme was launched on 29 July 2016.
- Under this scheme, animal owners will be provided insurance cover for their animals.
- Animals like cow, buffalo, camel, sheep, goat and pig etc. will be covered under Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the animal owners will have to pay the premium only once.
- Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme The amount of premium to be paid under this can be from ₹ 25 to Rs.
- Under this scheme, once the premium is paid, animal insurance cover is provided to the beneficiaries for a period of 3 years.
- If any animal dies within the cover period of 3 years of Haryana pashudhan Bima Yojana, then the insurance company will provide compensation to the person.
- The government has set a target to cover around one lakh animals under such a scheme.
- The beneficiary livestock owners of this scheme will have less financial loss on the death of their animals because they will be provided financial assistance by the insurance company.
- If any scheduled caste animal husband wants to take advantage of this Haryana pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021, then this benefit will be provided to them free of cost.
- This scheme will bring a good improvement in the economic condition of the cattle farmers.
Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Any person who wants to take advantage of this Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only the permanent resident of Haryana state can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only animals like cow, buffalo, bull, camel, sheep, goat and pig will be covered under this scheme.
- Scheduled caste people can take advantage of this scheme free of cost. They will not have to pay any premium amount for this.
Applicants are required to have the following documents to apply and take benefits under the Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme.
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Proof of residence
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- Ration card
Haryana livestock Insurance Plan In Registration to do Of Process
For your convenience, below we are going to share step by step procedure to apply under Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme. Read it carefully.
- First of all you need to know about Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme official website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme”. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the link of download application form. On clicking the link, the application form will open in front of you in PDF format.
- Download this form and take a print out of it. Now fill all the information asked in this application form carefully like your name, mobile number, address etc.
- After filling all the information, check your form once again and after that attach all the important documents with it.
- Now submit this application form to the concerned department and in this way the process of your application under this scheme will be completed.
Feedback filing process
You can give your feedback on the online portal of Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana by following the easy steps given below.
- First of all you need to know about Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme Official website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you will find Feedback Click on the option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the Feedback form. All the information asked in this form carefully like your name email id subject etc.
- After filling all the details hit the send button and your feedback will be submitted on the portal.
Here we have provided information related to Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana for you in this article. If you have any query even after seeing the above information or you are facing any problem on the online portal then you can get the solution of your problem by contacting the officials by calling the number given below or by sending mail on the email id. Huh.
- Helpline Number: 0172-2714001
- Email Id: [email protected]
Also read – (Registration) Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2021: Apply Online, and Eligibility Criteria
we hope you Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme The related information would definitely be useful. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you may be asking.
If you still have question related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this you can also bookmark our website.