APSWREIS Admit Card 2021 – DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Exam Date 2021 – JNANABHUMI APSWREIS DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Exam Hall Ticket 2021 – Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Principal Admit Card / Call letter 2021 -APS DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Exam Date 2021 @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) has collected lots of online applications for the 750 posts of District Coordinator, Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Caretaker. A huge number of deserving candidates have applied for this recruitment and going to participate in its written exam.
For this exam, related candidates can download APSWREIS Admit Card 2021 from the official website @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Between 14th February to 28th February 2021 lots of eligible candidates has applied. For all of them, authority is going to release APSWREIS DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Exam Date & Admit Card 2021.
Download APSWREIS Admit Card For DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Exam 2021
All the applied candidates of APSWREIS DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Recruitment 2021 are waiting for Admit Card of the APSWREIS DCO, TGT Exam 2021. These admit cards will be released in online mode through the official website.
Authority will also soon declare the written exam date and before 10 to 15 days from the exam date, applicants can download APSWREIS Principal, Caretaker Exam Hall Tickets. Some highlights of this recruitment we have mentioned below.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS)|
|Total Posts||750 Posts|
|Name of Posts||DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker|
|Application Submission Dates||14th February to 28th February|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
APSWREIS DCO, Principal, TGT Teacher & Caretaker Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2021
Applicants can download APSWREIS Principal, Caretaker, DCO Exam Hall Ticket 2021 just a few days before the exam date. Students can enter their application number, the name for download such admit cards. Without APSWREIS Admit Card no one will be allowed to participate in the exam.
So we recommend all the candidates must download and carry the admit cards in the exam. Until now the Organization has not finalized the Exam date for this recruitment. We will provide a direct link below so you can easily download Admit cards.
SELECTION PROCESS –
- Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in the online exam. Weightage marks as indicated in this notification will also be counted for this purpose.
- English Language Proficiency Test (Part-I) is for 50 marks and 30 marks is the qualifying marks. Part-II of the Candidates who failed to secure qualifying marks in Part-I will not be considered. It is further clarified that marks secured in Part-I (i.e., English Language Proficiency Test) will not be considered for final merit list. This (English Proficiency Test) is not applicable in case of candidates applying for the posts of TGT Hindi and TGT Telugu.
- In the case of TGTs, 80% weightage for the selection will be given for the marks obtained in Part II of the Written Test and 20% weightage will be given to the FIT Paper-2 Score. If the Candidates appeared for TET more than once, the highest valid score will be taken into consideration.
- No Demo/Interview will be conducted for selection.
How to Download APS DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Exam Admit Card 2021?
- Open the official website @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in or go through using below links.
- Then from the homepage go to the AP SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY GENERAL RECRUITMENT.
- Then a new webpage will open and click on the link Download Admit Card.
- After clicking on this link a new webpage will open and enter here Unique ID and Password.
- After that, you can download APSWREIS Admit Card.
- Download it and must get a print out for the exam.
- Keep safe this print copy and must bring it in the exam.
APSWREIS DCO, Principal, TGT & Care Taker Exam Syllabus PDF Download
According to the selection process applicants will go through the written exam and along with APSWREIS Hall Ticket 2021, they also have to carry an ID proof. We have mentioned some direct link below, so you can easily download the Post Wise Exam Syllabus in PDF Format.
Download DCO Exam Syllabus PDF Here
Download Principal Exam Syllabus PDF Here
TGT Exam Syllabus Download PDF Here
Download Care Taker Exam Syllabus PDF Here
If applicants will face any problem then they can comment below and All the Best.