Balika Samridhi Yojana, how to apply Balika Samridhi Yojana, BSY 2021, Balika Samridhi Yojana Application FormInformation about Balika Samridhi Yojana Application Form, eligibility and other benefits will be given to you in this article. We know that to rectify negative thinking towards daughters Government Many schemes are being run by Balika Samridhi Yojana has been started.
We know that in our country, there are many girls from birth, who do not get the opportunity to study, due to which the girls remain uneducated. In view of this problem, by the Government of India Balika Samridhi Yojana Scheme has been initiated. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the girl child from birth itself, so that the upbringing of those girls will be better.
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021
launched by the central government balika samriddhi yojana Under the scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government on the birth of a daughter and on completion of her studies. This financial assistance will be provided to improve the negative thinking towards daughters in the country. Under this scheme, a financial assistance of Rs 500 will be provided on the birth of a daughter. Thereafter, she will be given a fixed amount every year till she reaches the tenth standard.
by government balika samriddhi yojana Through this financial assistance is being provided to promote the education of daughters. He can withdraw this amount from the bank on completion of 18 years. By daughters born on or after 15th August 1997 BSY 2021 can be taken advantage of. To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply under the scheme, after which you can enjoy the scheme.
The main objective of Balika Samridhi Yojana
We know that the birth of a girl child in the poor families of our country is also considered a matter of sorrow, due to which they are not educated. Girls have to face many problems due to being uneducated, due to which they start feeling helpless. In view of this problem, the Prime Minister of our country Balika Samridhi Yojana has been initiated.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
launched by the central government BSY 2021 The main objective of the scheme is to provide scholarships for education to the girls living below the poverty line. balika samriddhi yojana Through this, negative thinking about girls will also improve and girls will not have to face any kind of financial constraint in studies. Through this scheme, parents of daughters will also be encouraged to provide them education.
Highlights of BSY 2021
|scheme name||balika samriddhi yojana|
|initiated||by Government of India|
|Objective||financial aid for education|
|the profit||Promote girls’ education|
|Category||central government schemes|
Amount to be received under Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021
|class 1 to 3||₹300|
|class 6 to 7||₹700|
|class 9 to 10||₹1000|
Statics of Balika Samridhi Yojana Scheme
Actions to take advantage of the scheme
launched by the government BSY 2021 ICDS in rural areas is being implemented through infrastructure and in urban areas through health department officials. Application forms are available with Anganwadi workers in villages and health workers in urban areas. Beneficiaries have to submit the filled applications to these workers, after which the beneficiaries can take advantage of this scheme.
Assistance under Balika Samridhi Yojana
Assurance of Assistance: The post-birth grant and scholarship amount in an interest bearing account to be opened in the name of the beneficiary girl child and an officer nominated in this regard by the State Government. The maximum possible interest rate for the amount should be obtained at the nearest bank or post office. In this context, high priority is given to the Public Provident Fund Scheme or the National Savings Certificate.
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021 Benefits and Features
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government on the birth of a daughter and on completion of her studies.
- Negative thinking towards daughters will improve through this scheme.
- The government will provide a financial assistance of Rs 500 on the birth of a daughter.
- The daughter will be given a fixed amount every year till she reaches the tenth standard.
- She can withdraw the amount provided by the government on completion of 18 years.
- This scheme started by the government is being run to promote the education of daughters.
Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Under this scheme the scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The benefit of Balika Samridhi Yojana can be availed only by the daughters living below the poverty line.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the daughter should be born on or after 15th August 1997.
- Parents of daughters will also be encouraged to provide education through Balika Samridhi Yojana.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the person has to complete the application process.
- If the daughter dies before the age of 18 years, the amount deposited can be withdrawn.
- Even if the daughter gets married before the age of 18, she will not be given any benefit under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of BSY 2021
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- If the applicant wants to apply under this scheme, then you must be a domicile of India.
- Only girls are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- If the family of the girl child is living below the poverty line, then she will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- To apply under this scheme, the girl child must be born on or after August 15, 1997.
- To apply under the Balika Samridhi Yojana, only two daughters of a family can take advantage of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- parent’s identity card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Bank passbook details
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
How to apply under Balika Samridhi Yojana?
If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply in online mode by following given steps.
- If you live in a rural district, you will first have to visit the Anganwadi center and if you live in an urban district, you will have to visit the health officer. Apart from this, you can also download the online application form.
- After that you have to get the application form from the health officer.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of all the asked information carefully.
- After entering all the required information you have to attach the required documents from the application form.
- Next, you have to submit the application form from where you have got it.
- In this way your application under the scheme will be successful.
Also read – Sukanya Samridhi Yojana 2020: PM Kanya Yojana, PM Kanya Yojana Form Download
we hope you Balika Samridhi Yojana The related information would definitely be useful. In this article, we have tried to answer all your questions.
If you still have question related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this you can also bookmark our website.