Bihar Krishi Input Anudan 2020 | Crop Assistance Online Application | Kisan Registration Bihar Krishi Input Anudan Crop Insurance Scheme Online Bihar
Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme agriculture input grant online application The good news for farmers brothers and sisters is that agriculture has started again. input grant scheme An opportunity has been provided to apply online from 2nd December to 17th December under Re-application. Below you can see the full details of it as reported for 17 districts with crop damage due to floods due to excessive rainfall in Kharif 2020 206 The facility of online application for agricultural input grant has been resumed for the affected farmer brothers and sisters of the blocks.
District List Bihar Krishi Input Anudan
Bihar Krishi Input Anudan 2020: The following districts have been taken under the Bihar Agricultural Input Grant Crop Assistance Scheme, you can see the list of Blocks and Panchayats on the DBT portal. (The following districts have been taken under the Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Crop Assistance Scheme, you can see the list of Blocks and Panchayats on the DBT portal)
- West Champaran
- East Champaran
- Muzaffarpur (Muzaffarpur)
- Sitamarhi (Sitamarhi)
- Darbhanga (Darbhanga)
- Gopalganj (Gopalganj)
bihar crop assistance scheme online
Agriculture input grant is being given to farmers brothers and sisters of 3251 panchayats for 206 affected blocks representing 17 districts, to get the benefit of Krishi Input Grant Scheme, those farmers who have suffered loss of Kharif crop. Online Application You can take advantage of the scheme, the information about how to apply online is given below. you can take from the link Agriculture input grant is to be given at the following rate for crop damage due to excessive rainfall
Bihar Krishi Input Anudan 2020 Overview
- ₹6800 per hectare for rainfed and irrigated crop area
- ₹13500 per hectare for irrigated area
- ₹ 18000 per hectare for continuous crop
- This grant will be payable for a maximum of 2 hectares per farmer.
- The farmer has been given a minimum grant of ₹ 1000 for the crop area under this scheme.
- On the link given on the website of Agriculture Department Bihar Government DBT Agriculture or on this website
- 13 marks to apply Farmer Registration use numbers
- The list of Blocks and Panchayats can be availed under this scheme is available on DBT Portal.
How to Apply Bihar Agriculture Input Grant?
- After visiting this website to apply Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Online
- Download Panchayat List from here
- If you have Panchayat then you are eligible to apply
- Click on “Apply” above for Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Online Application and
- Enter your farmer registration number and click on search button
- If you do not have Kisan Credit Card then click on submit button, if yes, then click on yes button
- Now the registration form will open in front of you where you have to enter the details of your land like
- How much land do you want to apply online for total
- choose your district
- Select Your Block
- Enter your police station code
- Submit by entering Khesra and the area in which your land is wasted, your crop
- If want to enter more Khesra number then click on Newmore
- By which a new row will open and the next Khesra will be filled.
- After entering the complete details of your land, enter the security code below and click on Get OTP
- Enter your 6 digit OTP and
- Upload documents in this way Bihar Agriculture Input Grant can apply online
Important Link Bihar Krishi Input Anudan 2020
Helpline number (0612)-2200693.,1800-345-6290 of Cooperation Department for the help of farmers