today we will tell you Disability Certificate There are many such children who are handicapped since birth, in some form or later, they become victims of some kind of physical disability from the government for disabled persons. Disability Certificate A physically disabled person is given a Disability Certificate. And along with this, he has also arranged for pension so that he does not have to face any kind of problem in his life.
They are given different positions in different types of jobs. For this, it is necessary for them to have a Disability Certificate. Today we will tell you all the information related to this through this article.
Divyang Pension Online Application
Type of Disability
- vision impairment
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- mental health condition
- intellectual disability
- acquired brain injury
- autism spectrum disorder
- physical disability.
- motor disability
- incisional nerve conditions
- person affected by blood disorders
- developmental disorders
- mental illness morbidity
- multiple disability
|Department||Disabled Empowerment Department|
|State||all states in the country|
|Disibility Certificate Status||Check Online|
Important Document Made For Disibility Certificate
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- bank account number
- identity card
- Disability Certificate given by Dr.
Objective of Disibility Certificate
- Various types of government benefits can be availed under this scheme.
- They are given exemption on giving Disability Certificate in government jobs.
- Due to the receipt of Disability Certificate, they are given proper place at different types of places.
- So that they do not have to face problems like ordinary people, the disabled should not feel short of trouble in working like normal people.
- Nowhere do you have to stand in the line of a normal person.
- Pension system for disabled persons.
- For this purpose they are given handicap certificate, now online from UD ID portal
Download Divyang Form pdf
Benefits of UD id Card
The advantage of Disability Certificate is that your disability will be verified by simply showing you the UD Id card when you go somewhere. Disability Certificate can be uploaded for disabled candidates in government jobs. Which is automatically verified by certificate number. Exemption to carry more documents with you when moving from one place to another. Various types of necessary details are present in the Disability Certificate. UDID card will help in streamlining the tracking of physical and financial progress of the beneficiary at all levels of the sequence of implementation – from village level, block level, district level, state level and also at national level.
How to Apply Disability Certificate Online ( How to Apply Disability Certificate)
You can fill the application form for UD ID Disability Certificate on the War ID portal in five steps:-
- Visit the official website to apply for Disability Certificate online
- After going here, click on Apply for Disability Certificate UD Card on the home page
- After clicking, the next page will open where you will open the application form
- In this form, you have to fill all the information correctly like: Applicant’s first name / applicant’s middle and last name should be filled in Hindi and English.
- Applicant’s father’s name / mother’s name / date of birth, upload your recent photograph between 15 to 30 KB and
- Upload your Signature or Thumb Impression from 3 to 30 KB after that
- You fill your permanent address, if you have educational qualification then select it and click on NEXT button.
Step 1: Personal details to be filled in
Steps 2: Fill in the information related to your permanent address
Step 3: have to fill in the disability information and
Steps 4: Fill in the information related to your employment.
Steps 4: Submit the form by filling in the information related to your identity
Disability Certificate & UDID Card Renewal
Applicants who have already got Disability Certificate made through UD ID Portal can submit their application or their Disability Certificatof e Renewal can go to the official website to renew, after going here, click on Disability Certificate UDID Card Renewal After opening the next page, Enrollment Number and UD ID Card Number Email ID Mobile Number Applicant Name by Entering Date of Birth and Captcha Code Submit In this way you can renew your Disability Certificate.
How to Check UDID Card Certificate Application Status
After applying online for Disability Certificate, you can check the status of your application as follows:
- To check the status of the application visit the official website.
- After going here, click on Track Your Application Status
- After clicking, the next page will open where you have to enter your application number or mobile number or aadhaar number and click on the Go button
- In this way you can check UDID Card Application Status of your Disability Certificate
How to Download Disability Certificate
- Visit the official website to download your Divyang certificate
- After going here, click on Download Certificate
- Enter your Enrollment Number or UD ID Number
- enter date of birth
- Enter the captcha code and click on login button
- And after login the application form click on download certificate
- If not registered then first apply online then download certificate
Online Application Guide
Step 1: A person with Disability will click on the register link to register with UDID Web Portal.
Step 2: Using credentials PwD logs in to the system and click “Apply online for Disability Certificate. Reads instructions and fills up online application.
➡ Step 3: Upload color passport photo and other requisite documents like Income Proof, Identity Proof, and SC/ST/OBC proof as required.
Step 4: Submits data to CMO Office/Medical Authority.
Step 5: CMO Office/Medical Authority verifies data.
➡ Step 6: CMO Office/Medical Authority assigns the concerned specialist(s) for assessment.
Step 7: The specialist Doctor assesses the disability of PwD and gives an opinion on disability.
➡ Step 8: Medical Board reviews the case and assigns a disability percentage. CMO Office prepares Disability Certificate and generates UDID and Disability Certificate.
Step 9: UDID datasheet goes for UDID Card printing and Card dispatched to PwD.