Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Platinum Credit Card is a very good bet for the new credit card users and for the one who want to have a card “Free for Life Time”. the rewards serve to sweeten the deal more.
This credit card comes with a host of features & the rewards serve to sweeten the deal much more.
Who can apply for Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Platinum Credit Card?
- Applicant should be in of 18 years and above. Add-on Card holder should be 18 years and above
- Minimum Gross Monthly Income of Rs. 25,000
- Applicant should be a resident of India
Stand out Features of Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Platinum Credit Card
|Cashback Offers||Reward Points||Gift Vouchers||Life Time Free Card|
|5% cash back at SPAR stores, subject to min. purchase of Rs.1500 (Max. of Rs500/ month)
Additional 5% cash back during sale previews at Lifestyle and Home Centre
|1 point per Rs 200 spent on Insurance transactions
9 points per Rs 200 spent at Landmark affiliated stores like Lifestyle, Max & Home Centre
2 points per Rs 200 spent on all other categories
|Get coupons worth Rs. 2800 with your card||Joining Fee: NIL
Annual Fee : NIL
Renewal Fee : NIL
Get up to 66 Litres of Fuel for Free per Year
Card holder can earn 4 Turbo Points for every Rs 150 spent at IndianOil outlets which is 2.67% on the bill amount. Moreover, 1% fuel surcharge waiver is also given on fuel purchases. Redeem these Turbo Points for free fuel (1 Turbo Point = Re 1 Free Fuel) at over 1200+ authorized IndianOil Retail Outlets across the country.
In this way, the cardholder can get up to 66 liters of fuel per year on the savings on fuel due to this card which is stupendous indeed.
Crucial Points to Remember for Rewards Redemption
- Allow 10 days from purchase for the points to be available for redemption
- Minimum 166 Reward Points are required for redemption
- The points have a validity of one year from the month of accrual, post which the points will expire
- Reward Points can be redeemed either at point of sale or for gift vouchers which can be used at any affiliated store in India
- The points cannot be redeemed for cash
- The member will be required to present the credit card along with any standard ID proof at the time of redemption of the points
Some of the interesting benefits include
- Global acceptance in more than 19 million VISA and MasterCard establishments worldwide, as well as over 1.1 lakh establishments in India
- Gift Add-on/ Supplementary cards to your loved one
- Through Balance transfer option, you can transfer outstanding balance from any other credit card to the Standard Chartered Landmark Rewards Platinum Credit Card
- Flexible payment option using ‘Revolving Credit’ allows the card holder to pay just 5% of the outstanding amount every month
- Enjoy Cash Withdrawal facility at 1.5 million ATMs worldwide and more than 20,000 ATMs across India
- Pay in easy instalments for high-value purchases on your credit card at attractive interest rates
It is quite clear that this card is very beneficial for Credit Card beginners as it comes free of cost. It offers not only good reward points but handsome cashbacks also. It is one of the best in its peer class & you should be gleeful to have it in your wallet.