Epic Games Store Mega Sale Announced
The Epic Games MEGA Sale 2022 is here, which means plenty of great discounts on a whole variety of games – including new releases such as Ghostwire Tokyo and Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. The sale will be live until June 16 and offers up to a 75% percent discount on some of the most popular games available on the market.
In addition to the wonderful discounts, Epic Games has also confirmed that there will be a new “blockbuster” game available for free every week of the sale. This week, alongside Jotun and Prey – players will also be able to pick up Borderlands 3 for free.
There will be a new game every week in the Epic Games Mega Sale 2022 – so be on the lookout for the free game each week when browsing through the store.
Best Deals in the Epic Games MEGA Sale 2022
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – Rs 2,639
- Ghostwire: Tokyo – Rs 1,649
- Far Cry 6: Standard Edition – Rs 1,499
- Final Fantasy VII: Remake Intergrade – Rs 3,407
- Sifu – Rs 845
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rs 1,599
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Rs 1,499
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – Rs 610
- Mafia: Trilogy – Rs 1, 649
- Back 4 Blood: Standard Edition – Rs 1,499
- Disco Elysium – Rs 312
- Wildcat Gun Machine – Rs 359
- XCOM 2 – Rs 299
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut – Rs 2,079
- Deathloop – Rs 1,249
- Dying Light Enhanced Edition – Rs 359
- Martha is Dead – Rs 567
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons – Rs 414
- Call of the Sea- Rs 314
- Inscryption – Rs 489
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Rs 2,699
- Rainbow Six Extraction – Rs 999
- Riders Republic – Rs 1,499
These games, and more, will remain on discount until June 16. While AAA games are an obvious attraction in the sale – players should also try out lesser-known indie titles as they can often provide some of your most treasured gaming experiences.
Games such as Inscryption and Disco Elysium are currently available at discount rates and are two of the best games of the last decade. Both games have several accolades, including Game of the Year, during their respective launch years.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article.