eShram Card New Registration | Self Registration E Shram Card | Eshram Card CSC Login Apply Online EShram Card through CSC | Benefits of e-Shram Card Full Analysis
What is E Shram Card?
As you know by the name, this is a scheme to provide employment, this eShram Card can add people who work, go from one state to another state to earn or are living by doing any business in their own state, to this labor card. Through this, a national data of unorganized workers is being prepared, Aadhaar is being added to the labor card.
In which the name, occupation, address of the worker, educational qualification, and family details as well as bank account information etc. are linked in the labor card, through this card the unorganized workers can get the benefits of social security schemes according to their employability. If this card is available, it is more important for migrant workers, construction workers, if this card had been there before then during the Corona period. eShram Card Registrantion They would have been given employment and proper assistance from the government.
Benefits of E Shram Card Registration 2021
- Benefits of E Shram Card Workers in the unorganized sector will be able to take advantage of social security and welfare schemes
- With registration in e-shram card, workers will be given the benefit of PMSBY for 1 year, ₹ 200000 for accidental death and total disability and ₹ 100000 for partial disability.
- This database will help the government in formulating special policies and schemes for the unorganized workers.
- It will help in tracking the migrant labor work force and provide them employment opportunities
- Information required for registration
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- Bank account details
- Age should be between 16-59 years (30-10-1961 to 29-10-2005)
How to Apply for Eshram Card?
To make labor card, it is important for you to have aadhar card and you should have an account in any bank in the name of the applicant as well as link aadhar card with bank account, you can apply labor card online in two ways, you can also register yourself ( eShram Card Self Registration) and can also register through Common Service Center (eShram Card Registration CSC), here I will tell you both the methods
If mobile number is linked in your Aadhar card then you can create this color card through OTP, also if mobile number is not linked in your Aadhar card then you can apply for this labor card through CSC application the method to do is below
EShram Card Registration Process
- Meaning of e Shram Visit this website for registration
- Click on New Registration on the home page
- If you want to register with CSC then Registration Through CSC Click
- Enter Aadhaar linked mobile number
- Click on Send OTP
- Click on Verify by loaning 6 digit OTP
Any worker who is a home-based worker, self-employed worker or a wage worker working in the unorganized sector and not a member of ESIC or EPFO, is called an unorganized worker.
The unorganized sector comprises of establishment/ units which are engaged in the production/ sale of goods/ services and employ less than 10 workers. These units are not covered under ESIC & EPFO.
I am unable to connect to the helpdesk number – 14434. What should I do?
Is there any charge the worker must pay for the registration in eSHRAM?
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is an Accidental Insurance scheme of Government of India eligible to the people between 18- 70 years of age group. It provides benefit of Rs. 2 Lacs at the time of accidental death and permanent disability & Rs. 1 Lac in case of partial disability.
All unorganised workers, including migrant workers, can now take the benefits of various social security and employment-based schemes through registration on the e-Shram portal.
The registered workers under eSHRAM portal, will be enrolled under PMSBY and premium for the first year will be borne by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India