GSET Hall Ticket 2021 – Assistant Professor Exam Date @ www.gujaratset.in – Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara has completed the registration process for the GSET 2021-20. A huge number of eligible candidates have completed the registration process and now they all are going to attend the GSET Exam. The university will soon release the GSET Hall Ticket 2021 through its official website. Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021 is going to held in December 2021.
Latest News – The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Gujarat is going to conduct the State Eligibility Test on 26th December 2021. GSET Admit Card will be available few days before the written exam date on the official site www.gujaratset.ac.in. Candidates can check the details related to the exam by going below…
While some days before the exam date, applicants can download GSET Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2021. University will release the admit cards for GSET 2021 on 22nd December 2021. Applicants can download these hall tickets by going to the official website of GSET. We will also share a direct link below, so you can easily download GSET Hall Ticket 2021.
Download Gujarat State Eligibility Test GSET Hall Ticket 2021
|Name of the University||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|Category of Article||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
|Name of Exam||Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021-20|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor|
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Test|
|Gujarat SET Exam Date||26th December 2021|
|GSET Hall Ticket Release||Available Soon|
As per the information, the online application form process started on 4th November 2021. During the online application process, lots of applicants applied for GSET application forms. Now the all are preparing for Gujarat State Eligibility Test December 2021. They know that to participate in this exam they all must have Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021 Admit Card. That’s why they all are searching for these hall tickets on the internet. They can download these admit cards only 7 days before the exam date.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021 Exam Date & Admit Card
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will organize the GSET Exam 2021 on 29th December. Applied candidates can download the admit cards on 22nd December 2021. Here we are informing the students that you can download the hall tickets only in online mode. University will not send you the hard copies of the admit cards. You can easily download admit cards by following the below steps.
How to Download Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021 Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website of GSET @ www.gujaratset.ac.in or go through by below-given links.
- Then from the homepage click on the link Gujarat SET Hall Ticket 2021.
- After clicking on this link a new webpage will open.
- Here enter your login details to download Hall Ticket.
- After successful login, you can see admit card.
- Download it and take a print out.
Download Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) 2021 Hall Ticket Here
Frequently Asked Questions of GSET 2021
- How I can contact to GSET Helpline?
Answer – Email @ [email protected] or Call @ +912652786337.
- How many Papers will be held in Gujarat SET?
Answer – Two Papers like Paper I and Paper II will be held.
- Will negative marking apply in this exam?
Answer – No negative marking will apply in this exam.
- What I can prefer as a Syllabus of GSET?
Answer – Prefer syllabus of UGC / CSIR NET.
Gujarat SET Exam Pattern 2021
- Two papers will be held in Gujarat SET.
- Paper, I will carry 100 marks while Paper II will carry 200 marks.
- In Paper I 50 Questions will be given while in Paper II 100 Questions will be given.
- Paper, I will carry a total of 100 Marks while Paper II will carry 200 marks.
- For each correct answer, applicants will get 2 marks.
- NO negative marking will apply in this exam.
Must bring an ID proof with your GSET Hall Ticket 2021 and you can consider Aadhaar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID Card / Passport or Driving License as ID proof. For any query please comment below and All the best.