IAF Airmen Admit Card 2021 STAR 01/2021 e-Pariksha – IAF Group X, Y Phase 1 Call Letter Admit Card 2021 – Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 1 Admit Card 2021 – Air Force Group X Call Letter 2021 – IAF Group y Call Letter Phase 1, 2 Download 2021
Indian Air Force is conducting the phase 1 online written test for the candidates in the month of March 2021. The written online exam will be conducted on 14th March 2021 To 17th March 2021. For the phase 1 examination, the department will issue the call letter on the official website for the candidates. Thereafter candidates can easily download Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2021 Phase 1 Exam from the official website.
Latest Update –
IAF Airmen STAR 01/2021 e-Pariksha which was scheduled in March. But due to COVID-19, this exam was postponed. Now the Exam authority is planning to conduct this exam in the third week of August month. For more details about this exam go to CASB web portal @ airmenselection.cdac.in.
The department will issue the call letter for the candidates in the candidate’s email address. So candidates can also collect the hall ticket through the email address to attend the examination. If candidates face any problem in downloading of call letter through email, then they can directly access the official website using the link.
Without having the clean print of admit card, candidates can not attempt the online phase 1 examination. So do not forget to bring the Indian Air Force Airmen Call Letter Phase 1 2021 at the time of the examination.
Indian Air Force IAF Airmen Admit Card Phase 1 2021 STAR 01/2021 e-Pariksha
Earlier in January 2021, Indian Air Force has decided to recruit the unmarried candidates for the posts of Airmen in Group X & Y Trades. For this recruitment, an official advertisement published on the website to inform the candidates for the intake 01/2021. The application link to submit the application form was opened on 02nd January 2021. And closed on 21st January 2021 for Airmen intake 01/2021.
A huge number of qualified eligible candidates have applied for Airmen recruitment intake in January 2021. Now candidates are verifying the IAF Group X Y Phase 1, 2 Exam Date to appear for the exam. So candidates with the complete application process can download Indian Air Force Group y Admit Card Call Letter 2021 from the official website.
Data Mention For Indian Air Force Airmen Group X Y Phase 2 Admit Card 2021
|Department Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Posts||Airmen|
|Trade Name||Group X & Group Y Trade|
|Last Date To Apply||21-01-2021|
|Phase 1 Exam Date|
|Phase I Call Letter|
|Phase 2 Exam Date||Notify Later|
IAF Airmen Exam Scheme, Syllabus Pdf 2021
For the candidates, the department will conduct the computer-based online examination at the various examination centre. The duration of Group X exam will be 60 minutes and Group Y will be 45 minutes. And the duration of Group X & Y will be 85 minutes. Candidates will get only objective type questions to answer. The questions in the exam will be of 12th CBSE standard.
Also, Indian Navy MR Result 10/2021
IAF Airmen Admit Card Phase 2 Download 2021
Candidates will go through the various recruitment stages conduct as per the exam schedule. Candidates who will qualify the phase 1 exam will get information for the phase 2 examination. IAF Airmen Phase 2 Call Letter will issue to the candidates through candidates email address. Also, candidates can check the phase 2 exam date from the official website with the use of the link available here.
Important Links For IAF Airmen Admit Card Group X Y 2021
Visit Indian Air Force Official Website Here
Download Indian Air Force Group X Y Admit Card Here
For more updates, candidates can save our official page using the bookmark option. Or candidates can comment here using the comment section. The direct link to download IAF Group X Call Letter will available soon.
Following Documents Required
- The candidates have to bring the following documents while reporting for Phase-2 of the selection test at the allotted Airmen Selection Centre.
- Downloaded colored print out of filled application form on completion of online registration.
- HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
- Ten copies of a recently verified United Nations (which was used for online application registration) passport size color photograph.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his/her date of birth).
- Original and four self attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (applicable only for holders of three years Diploma Course when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Original and four self attested photocopies of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination passing certificate and Marks sheet OR Three years Diploma course passing certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters in original and four self attested photocopies.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel) Certificate for sons of paid / retired / deceased Air Force civilian employees from Defense Estimates as the case may be, should be downloaded from CASB web portal Brought from the section and while reporting for Phase-II of the Selection Test. Retired Air Force Ward Individual to produce original discharge book of their parents.
- The original Phase-I Admit Card used during Phase I test carried Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- For candidates discharged from Indian Army / Indian Navy / any other Government Organization. Original and four self attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (issued from Indian Army / Indian Navy / Government Organization)
- NOC in original and 4 self attested photocopies from employer for candidates presently in any Government Organization (if applicable).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC, A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificates (if required).