IGIMS (IGIMS OPD Registration Whenever you go to show any patient, first of all you have to register that OPD, you cannot show your patients without registering, today we will tell you in this article how to register for OPD in IGMS Hospital online. What is the process of registering all the information so if you OPD Registration If you want to know about, then read this article carefully till the end.
Share this post on social media group Must share on whatsapp, facebook so that information can reach other people
How to do IGIMS OPD Registration
IGIMS Patient Services:
- Various Out-Patient services available in the hospital are detailed below:
- Time of New Registration: 8:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
- Time of Service: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- In OPD Specialties are available for consultation.
- OPD Service is available on all working days excluding Sundays and Gazetted Holidays.
- On Saturday, the hospital functions from 8.30 A.M. to 12.30 PM.
For OPD registration, patients or their relatives will first download this application from IGIMS official website or Google Play Store.
- After downloading in your mobile, first enter your mobile number and email id
- After entering the submit link is sent to your email id for Verify
- Verify by clicking on the link sent to the email
When your account verification will be successful, then you will be able to register a patient. OPD Registration Form Take a print out in PDF format
|IGIMS Full Form||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science|
OPD Registration Documents
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth
Other IGIMS Facilities:
Other available facilities include:
- Cold drinking water.
- Wheelchairs and trolleys are available in OPD and casualty.
- 24 Ambulances are available to pick up patients from their places (On payment of nominal charges) and also for
- discharged patients.
- Mortuary van is available on payment between 09.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.
- Stand-by electricity generators provided.
- Chemist shops are available inside the institute campus.
- A canteen for patients and their attendants is available inside the institute campus.
- Adequate toilet facilities for use of patients and their attendants are available.
- “Rainbasera” is available for patient’s attendants for cooking purposes.
- “May I help you” counter working in the new OPD building (G.F.) for the help of patients.