Inter First Division Online | Apply Online Date First Division Bihar | BSEB Iner Scholarship Online Date | First Division Scholarship Application 2020-21 | edudbt.bih.nic.in
Under the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan, the girl students who have passed with first class in Inter are given ₹ 10000 as incentive from the government. The government has already planned for this
Today we will tell you through this article Inter First Division Online We will tell you about how to apply for the scholarship, what is the process of applying, if there is any kind of error, then definitely give us your feedback. And do share this article with your friends as well as in social media groups.
Inter 1st Division scholarship
Inter First Division Online
For unmarried girls in Bihar, the government has made a provision of giving ₹ 10000 assistance to all the girl students who have passed first class under Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. This year the result was declared sooner than last year, now the government has issued instructions that all the eligible students should be identified.
So that the scholarship amount is provided to those girl students on time. The result of Inter was declared in March, after a few days, online application will be started for the girl students found eligible, the process of applying can be seen at the bottom of this article.
Benefits of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan
- The purpose of this scheme is to promote education among girls.
- To reduce the girl child mortality rate
- Due to this rapid increase in child marriage and population
- increase the sex ratio
- This will increase the teachers of girls
- education rate hike
- Change in mental thinking after the birth of girls
- financial aid in the field of studies
- Competition for getting education will increase among students
- We also need scholarship, it will attract more towards study
- Help parents send their children to school
inter registration apply online
Bihar Inter Admission
Required Documents Inter First Division Online
- Aadhar card
- Bank Account (Aadhaar Linked Bank Account)
- mobile number
- Intermediate Certificate
- inter roll number
- total mark
- inter registration number
- E mail ID
- income certificate
- recent photograph
- And what is demanded in the application.
Am I eligible for Inter BSEB Scholarship 2021? (Am I eligiable for Inter BSEB Scholarship 2021)
The list of students who have passed in Inter and are eligible to get scholarship is uploaded on the official website of the Government Welfare Department, if your name is in that list then you can apply online for scholarship. are as follows
- First of all go to the official website of e-kalyan on this website
- On the home page click on Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Intermediate Level
- Now click on Verify Here to View Application Status
- and select your district
- Select your school name
- Click View Button
Now you will see the list of all the students who are eligible to get scholarship in that school and whether they have applied or not, their application status will also be visible who have updated their bank details, Aadhar card details and other details completely. Their success will be visible and those who have not been updated will not be updated, in this way you can see the status of your name and whether you are eligible for taking scholarship under the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana or not.
Kanya Samridhi Yojana Online Application
Kanya Vivah Yojana Online Application
How to Apply Inter First Division Scholarship Online Form
Before filling online Application Form students are required to have the following documents
- The bank account should be the name of the student and IFSC Code of Bank Branch
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number for Contact
- Bank Account will be accepted only for Bihar
Filling the application form will consist of the following subsequent steps:-
➡ Step 1:- Student Login by providing Registration No. and Date of Birth or Total Obtained Marks.
Step 2:- Update Student Bank Details.
Step 3:- Finalise and submit an application.
How to Apply Inter 1st Division/Second Scholarship
How can students who have passed first class in Intermediate apply online?
- First of all go to the official website of Welfare Department
- Here on the home page, read the various types of instructions before applying online.
- Click on Click Here to Apply and
- Enter your registration number and
- Enter the total marks you have obtained in Intermediate
- Enter the security code and click on login button
The next home page will open where your name is your father’s name mother’s name, if all the information is correct, then you must check it, after that enter your aadhar number, enter bank account, enter IFSC code, enter mobile number.
And upload your income certificate in PDF format, after filling all the information, once you must check your application form carefully. So that after final submission your form is not rejected because if you make any kind of mistake then there is no possibility of getting money in your account, so fill any information carefully.
Check Status of Inter First Division Scholarship
After applying online for the scholarship on the official website of welfare department you can check your application status whether your application is approved or accepted or your bank account is right or wrong due to any reason if your application is rejected its status will tell you
- To check the status of your application, first of all go to the official website of Welfare Department
- Here click on Application Status and
- Enter your Intermediate Registration Number and
- Click on Search Button
- In this way you can check the status of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Application
When Apply Bihar Inter Pass Scholarship?
If you are a girl student Paas with the First Division and you are an Unmarried girl. Then you can apply for a scholarship from eKalyan official website.