Brief Information: Bihar School Examination Invite Online Application For Inter Admission 2020. You Can Inter Registration through OFSS. Here is All Information How to do Inter Registration And Apply. Online Which Students Pass out Class 10th Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Inter Registration.
MAIN INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM THROUGH OFSS
- OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) Through this you can choose minimum ten and maximum twenty options in different college or school through one application form.
- You can apply through online application form in twenty different colleges or schools. can | Select your options according to your preference list.
- While filling the option in the application, make sure that the option you fill first will be according to that your selection process will be completed.
- While filling the options make sure that your The priority list is according to your choice, which is the first successful option in the priority list of the college or school you have filled.
- That college or of the school Enrollment Your name will appear in the list. You will get information about this through email, SMS and OFSS website. |
- Application fee for this application 300 will have to be paid, Which can be given through the following means
- You can apply through Sahaj Vasudha Kendra and Application fee of Rs.300 can be deposited at Vasudha Kendra only.
- Online Payment through Debit Card/ Credit card/Online Banking/Bank Challan(Offline Payment through Bank Challan) (Fee is to be deposited through Bank Challan in any branch of Nearest Allahabad Bank or State Bank of India)
Important For Inter Registration
- To fill the application form, it is necessary to have mobile number and e-mail id so that all the information related to your admission will be sent on mobile number and e-mail id.
- to mobile number OTP So before filling the form, make sure that this Mobile number is correct and in service |
- For the application, you scan your passport size photograph and keep it in the computer.
- After filling your form PREVIEW Take a look at the page After filling all the information, make sure that all the information entered is correct. Form only after confirming CONFIRM do |
- Keep in mind that without payment the form is not accepted. Therefore, it is necessary that you must make your payment online or offline.
Education Qualification for Inter Registration
Which Students Pass Class 10tn Matriculation Students 10th pass should remain for admission in Intermediate and Matric pass from any board should remain and CBSE board result has Not come yet till the result of CBSE board comes, then Bihar School Examination Board will continue to run online for inter admission.
How to Apply
Before Apply Online You must have Valid Email ID, Passport Size Photo, Phone Number, 10th Marksheet Read official Notification.
- Go to Official Website (ofssbihar.in) and click Apply for Admission for Intermediate Students
- Select Board Which You Pass 10th
- Year of Passing Select करें
- Choose Exam Type
- Enter 10th Roll Code
- Enter 10th Roll Number and …..Continue filling the form
Select College More than 20
You can fill a minimum of 10 options and a maximum of 20 options. List of inter-schools or inter-colleges while choosing options.
(Female-Male/Other) and reservation category (Normal Weaker Class, Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe).
If you have mistakenly selected the wrong gender. (Female / Male / Other) or reservation category (General / General Weaker Section / Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe).
And you have also selected Inter School / Inter College, so to improve, first, you have to delete the selected options.
Thereafter, you can choose your chosen examination board, year of examination. Examination type, date of birth, roll code, roll number. Gender (female/male/other) and reservation category (general/general weaker section backward class / extremely backward class/scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe).