Jansunwai Uttar Pradesh Register a complaint Uttar Pradesh | File a complaint Online | Download Android APP Jansunwai Uttar Pradesh | Check Status of Complaint on Jansunwai Portal UP
Uttar Pradesh government has launched the [Janasunwai] Suvidha portal to file a complaint online. Through this website done by Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath ji, you can Register your complaint online through this website. You can see the procedure for applying below, on the Janusunwai portal, the status of the Application, and the Process of applying and you can Download the Janusunwai Android mobile app.
How to Register Complaint on Jansunwai Portal
- Jansunwai Portal Uttar Pradesh Go to this http://jansunwai.up.nic.in website to file an online complaint
- And click on Register Complaint
- After that first enter your 10 digits mobile number
- And click on GATE OTP Once your OTP is verified, fill the form in full
How to Send Reminder UP Jansunwai
If you have compiled online on the Janusunwai Uttar Pradesh portal and are ignoring your complaint, you can send a send reminder to them or send them a reminder, to remind them again.
- Go to this website click on Send Reminder
- Enter your complaint number
- Click on the search button
- And send a reminder to your application
Track Complaint Status
If anyone files a complaint on the Jansunwai Uttar Pradesh portal, then they can check the status of their application from time to time through their complaint number. To see the status on the Jansunwai complaint portal, you have to enter the following things like
- Complaint number
- mobile number
- Email id after entering it all
Services available at Jansunwai Uttar Pradesh
You Can Not lodge a Complaint Online About the following services on the Uttar Pradesh Hearing Facility Portal.
- RTI Matter
- Subjudice matters
- The demand for financial assistance or Job.
- Grievances of Government employees concerning their service matters including transfers unless they have used all available redressal options in their department.
Important Features Jansunwai Uttar Pradesh
- The public facility was the complaint received through various mediums and has been made available on the same portal
- So that the officials of the government department have the facility to dispose of references by the same user ID and password.
- If the facility of sending SMS is available to the applicant at every level of registration, etc.
- The grievance portal will be provided with the final number, if full details are available, in the portal’s database.
- The system of mapping from the Gram Panchayat Police Development Block Municipal Body Tehsil Assembly Constituency of each district’s revenue village is mandatory
- To make this database error-free is the responsibility of the concerned District Officer and District Informatics Officer, NIC Incharge.
- This classification can also be changed on the basis of the feedback of the departments, District Magistrates, etc.
- With the approval of the Chief Secretary, Additional Chief Secretary of the concerned departments at the government level.
Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai
Uttar Pradesh List of such subject points which will not be considered as public grievance Cases which do not come under the purview of the state government
- Right to Information Matters
- Case pending in Hon’ble Court
- demand for financial aid or employment
- Service matters of Government servants unless they have exercised the options available in the department
To determine the standard procedure for disposal of complaints, each department will prepare different standard operating procedures according to the different categories of complaints and the mapping of officers done by them in the portal. They will be given wide publicity
And it will be ensured that their departmental officers dispose of the complaints as per the standard operating procedure, public grievances will not be forwarded for investigation under any circumstances to such officer or employee in respect of whom the complaint has been made, if the matter is pending in the court. And no action is required in the matter
So in the settlement chapter Eye, the concerned court case number and updated status will be clearly marked, in addition to this, in the case related to revenue land, the entry of related land and revenue village will also be compulsorily made.
Any reports available on the portal and the prescribed periodic monitoring system for settlement of reference status in the portal etc. will be available on the main page of the website for the general public so that the public will have to file RTI applications for these information.