Job Card Download Your Job Card. The Government of India recently launched the National Rural Employment Guarantee ACT (NREGA). Job Card More Details https://nrega.nic.in It guarantees one hundred days of wage employment every year to every rural household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
What is MGNREGA or NREGA job card
The full form of NREGA is National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 है। अधिनियम After the passage of 2005, at the time of its launch, It was renamed as MGNREGA whose full form Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. This scheme was introduced as a social measure that guarantees “the right to work” in rural areas of India. The government will have to legally provide at least 100 days of wage employment in rural India to enhance their quality of life. job Card
The main principle of this social measure and labor law is that the local government should have the least role in rural life. 100 days wage employment will have to be provided so that their standard of living can be raised.
What Documents Required to Apply for Job Card
- Applicant Name
- Photograph of applicants
- Age and Gender of all NREGA Job Card Applicants from the Household
- Village Name
- Name of Gram Panchayat
- Name of Block
- Details of whether the applicant are beneficiaries of SC/ST/IAY/LR
- Specimen Signature/Thumb impression of applicants
Additionally, Proof documents such a Ration card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar, PAN need to be submitted as well.
The implementation of MGNREGA, one of the flagship development schemes of the government, offers many benefits especially in underdeveloped rural India.
- Providing guaranteed employment in rural areas
- Increased spending power in villages to drive India’s consumption growth
- Greater social inclusion for those living in rural India
- Improve and build infrastructure in Indian villages
- Better use of underutilized and unused labor resources
- Enhancing the Power of Gram Panchayats
- Better use of naturally occurring land and water resources in rural areas
MNREGA New Updates 2020 Job Card
Announcement: MNREGA budget increased by 40 thousand crores
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the last round of relief package on Sunday. Accordingly, 4 through MGNREGA0 thousand crore rupees will be given extra. This will make it easier to provide employment to the migrating migrant laborers.
- The Finance Minister also presented a roadmap for the students to study online and through TV channels.
- Health, business, relaxation in company law
- Matters of Public Undertakings and of the States Also made many important announcements like raising the loan limit.
Help from MNREGA to the workers who returned home
- 13 crore Rural families have given job cards in this financial year applied for
- Thousand crore rupees already provisioned in the budget
- Thousand crore rupees will be available for MNREGA
Workers in Bihar will get 200 days of work under MNREGA job card
In Bihar, preparations are being made to give 200 days of work to the workers under MNREGA. In this regard, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has requested the Central Government to The maximum limit of 100 labor days in a year should be increased to 200 days. As soon as the permission is received from the center, the workers in Bihar will be given its benefit. The Chief Minister has directed the Chief Secretary to send a letter in this regard to the Central Government.
benefits to workers
- CM announced by the Center The package was reviewed in the context of Bihar
- Request to the Center to increase the limit of 100 labor days to 200
How to Apply Job Card NREGA
National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) provides a legal Guarantee of 100 days of wage employment in a financial year to
- every rural household
- whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work at the minimum wage rate notified for agricultural labour prescribed in the State
Any applicant willing to work may approach Gaon Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block Office and submit application in the format below for a Job Card
Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman said the government will amend the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) to exclude debt taken during the #Covid19 outbreak and suspend any fresh resolution filings for up to one year.https://t.co/C9lQ6bb52
The government will provide an additional ₹40,000 crore allocation for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) for FY21, allow states to borrow up to 5% of gross state domestic product (GSDP) from 3% now and privatise public sector enterprises (PSEs) in non-strategic sectors under a new policy for such units.