KCET Hall Ticket 2022: The Karnataka Examination Authority will soon upload the Admit Card for the Common Entrance Test 2022. After the completion of the application process, all the candidates will be able to download the KCET 2022 hall ticket and link for the same. The admit card will be released very soon on the official portal of the Karnataka Examination Authority i.e.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates are waiting for the exam and preparing themselves for it, there is so much enthusiasm among all the candidates to appear in the exam. If you want to get complete details about it, you can check the complete article as we will share complete details about the KCET hall ticketdownloading process, details, etc.
Admit card will be available in online mode only as authority will not issue separate Karnataka Examination Authority Hall Ticket through post. You have to enter the details asked on the site to download the hall ticket, Karnataka CET 2022 Hall Ticket will be very useful for all the candidates because with the help of hall ticket candidate get their result and the roll number is also given on the admit card. In CET Hall Ticket. You must bring your hall ticket with you when you are entering the examination hall, and if you fail to do so then you will not be able to appear in the examinatio
cetonline.karnataka.gov.in KCET Hall Ticket 2022
There are some important details which are mentioned in the Karnataka CET 2022 Hall Ticket so all the candidates must check the complete details before downloading the admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Name of exam
- Exam date and time
- Duration of exam
- Name of authority
- Candidate’s signature
- Signature of authority
- Seal of authority
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s gender
- Roll number of candidates
- Photo of candidates
- Location of exam center
- Exam Center Name
- Important Instructions for Exam Day
KCET Hall Ticket 2022 Important Dates
- Notification publication date 18 April 2022
- Application Form Date is 18 April 2022
- 6 May is the last date for application form submission
- Examination Date 16 and 17 June 2022
- Admit card issue date 30 May 2022
The Common Entrance Test for all the candidates to get admission in a different area mentioned in the above table will be conducted soon by the authority. And the admit card for the exam will be provided to all the candidates from 30th May 2022, candidates can download the KCET 2022 hall ticket and appear for the exam. The entrance exam will be held on 16th and 17th June 2022. All the applicants should start preparing themselves for the exam and many are already preparing for it.
Candidates must carry the document along with the Karnataka CET 2022 Hall Ticket because without carrying it the authority will not allow the candidates to the examination hall. Here is the list of documents and candidates have to carry any one of the below mentioned documents.
- aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving license
How to download KCET Hall Ticket 2022
To download KCET hall ticketcandidates first need to visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority i.e. cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- After visiting the official portal you have to scroll down the page and under the latest announcement section, you will find the admit card link.
- Once you find the link, click on it, and then a new page will appear in front of you, and then enter the date of birth and registration number on the page.
- After entering the details asked by you, you have to tap on the submit t option.
- On the next page, admit card will appear in front of you, check the hall ticket carefully and then click on download option to save your KCET 2022 hall ticket.
- Then you have to take the hard copy of kea.kar.ac.in KCET Hall Ticketand then carry it on the day of exam.