Must Know Before Apply KCC
If you want to take loan through Kisan Credit Card, for this you should be a farmer beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The application of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is done
If you are already taking advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you can easily take a loan through Kisan Credit Card, for this you have to go to the Common Service Center (CSC) and there you will have to give this information about KCC Loan. How to apply for this, I have already done your eligibility for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registration, make sure that after that you are 40 years old, only then you can take advantage of Kisan Credit Card under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
After that, you can also do online for those farmers who are benefiting through PM Kisan
Those farmers are going to get it, after that, by going to the bank where your nearest branch is, you can find out how to get a loan through Kisan Credit Card.
And how it is made, you can see more information below. You can also download the form of Kisan Credit Card and fill it offline and this facility is also online.
KCC Credit card can be availed by the same farmers who are taking benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana What is the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, how to apply in it, does it require documents
You can see complete information about it from here, Kisan Credit Card is a very good solution for the farmers who Kisan Credit Card with farmers He can easily take loan related to farmer who is registered in PM Kisan
and he’s taking advantage of it Those people will get this benefit from KCC Below I will give you all the related information as well as I have shown in this post that you read well and You can also get complete information by visiting its official site.
Concessional credit incentive of 2 lakh crores to farmers through Kisan Credit Card
A special drive will be launched to provide concessional credit to PM-KISAN beneficiaries through Kisan Credit Card.
— BJP (@BJP4India) May 14, 2020
What is the way to apply Kisan Credit Card, you can also see in the video given below, which I am giving below, in this scheme only those farmers can be eligible whose age 40 years or more and Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi I am taking benefit under the scheme
- Get interested at saving bank rate on the credit balance in Kisan Credit Card account.
- Free ATM cum debit card (State Bank Kisan Card) for all Kisan Credit Card borrowers
- Interest subvention @2% p.a is available for loan amount up to Rs. 3 Lacs
- Additional interest subvention @3% p.a for prompt repayments
- Notified crops / notified areas are covered under crop insurance for all Kisan Credit Card loans
- Quantum of loan for 1st year will be assessed based on Cost of cultivation, post-harvest expenses, and farm maintenance cost
- Loans are sanctioned based on the increase in the scale of finance for 5 years
- Collateral for Kisan Credit Card Security is waived. 1.60 lakhs.
- Collateral KCC limit is considered for the purpose of fixing the collateral security requirement
- Simple interest @ 7% pa will be charged for one year or till the due date, whichever is earlier.
- Interest is charged at the card rate in case of non-payment within due dates
Interest is charged half yearly beyond the due date
- Repayment period may be fixed as per anticipated harvesting and marketing period for crops for which loan has been given।
Benefits of Kisan Credit CardRecord (KCC)
- Flexible repayment options and hassle free disbursement process.
Single loan facility / term loan for all agriculture and allied needs.
- fertilizers, seeds etc. Assistance in availing cash discounts from merchants/dealers along with assistance in procurement of Rs.
- The credit is available for a period of up to 3 years and Repaid at the end of the season can go.
- Minimal documentation and maximum flexibility offered for withdrawal of funds required from the issuing bank.
- From any branch of the bank across the country Withdraw funds can go.
Kisan Credit Card Eligibility
- All farmers – individuals/Joint cultivator owners
- Tenant farmers, oral lessees, and sharecroppers etc.
- SHGs or Joint liability groups including tenant farmers.
Documents Required for KCC
- Duly filled in the application form
- Identity proof- Voter ID card / PAN card / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving License etc
- Address proof: Voter ID card / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving license etc
How to Apply for a Kisan Credit Card LOAN?
- Visit the official bank website/CSC (PM Kisan Benefisery)
- Choose ‘Kisan Credit Card’ from the available list of credit cards.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- You will be redirected to the online application page.
- Fill required fields with accurate details before clicking on ‘Submit
Watch Video How to Apply Online KCC
If you are facing any kind of problem in doing Kisan Credit Card online, then the video is given below. Watch Video