Aadhar card is an important document for Indian citizens. Right now Aadhaar is needed for many everyday tasks. The number on the Aadhaar card is a 12-digit random number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). If you want to check the status of your Aadhar card, then you can check Aadhar card from the mobile number sitting at home.
Any information related to your Aadhar card like to check Aadhar card, download Aadhar card, check mobile number in Aadhar card, correct name in Aadhar card or update mobile number in Aadhar card, etc. You can visit the official website of UIDAI.
Today in this article I will tell you how to check aadhar card by mobile number.
So let’s start…
how to check aadhar card by mobile number
To check Aadhar card from mobile number, two steps have to be followed. First you have to know Aadhar card number from mobile number then you can check or download your Aadhar card. But your mobile number or email id should be registered in your Aadhar card, only then you will be able to find Aadhar card from mobile number.
Step 1: How to Check Aadhar Card Number from Mobile Number
Here is the step given below, how to find Aadhar card number from mobile number:
- First of all go to https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After opening the web page Retrieve Lost UID/EID Click on option.
- In the next page, select the Aadhaar No (UID) option, then fill in your name (which is on the Aadhar card), mobile number and security code. Send OTP Click on.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. by entering OTP Verify OTP Click on the button.
- A message will come on your mobile number which will contain your 12 digit Aadhar card number.
So by using this method how you can know aadhar card number from your mobile number.
Step 2: how to check your aadhar card
Now you have your aadhaar number, so you can easily check your aadhaar card. Let me tell you the steps.
- Again go to the official website of Aadhaar https://uidai.gov.in/.
- After that Download Aadhar Click on option.
- Then enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number. then enter captcha code Send OTP Click on
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number. After that to download Aadhar card Verify And Download Click on the button.
- When you download and open your Aadhar card, you will be asked for the password.
- Aadhar card password will be the first 4 characters of your name and your date of birth – as name is Kamal and DOB is 1995, then password will be KAMA1995.
In this way you can download and check your Aadhar card.
how to check aadhar card status
If you have applied for making Aadhar card then you can check your Aadhar card status online. Here’s how to check Aadhaar card status:
- First of all go to https://uidai.gov.in/. Then My Aadhaar going into Check Aadhaar Status Click on
- 14 Digit Enrollment ID (EID), enrollment time And Captcha Verification by filling Check Status Click on
If your Aadhar card is generated, then you can download as well as view your Aadhar card status.
How to check aadhar card status from mobile number
If you have lost your acknowledgment slip, you can retrieve your enrollment number from the mobile number and then check your Aadhar card status. But your mobile number should be registered at the time of Aadhar enrollment, only then you will be able to know the status of Aadhar card from mobile number.
- First of all go to the website of https://uidai.gov.in/. Then Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID Click on
- Enrollment ID (EID)Select the option and enter your name mobile number verification code Send OTP Click on
- An OTP code will come on your mobile number. Enter OTP code and click on Verify OTP button.
- You will get the enrollment number on your mobile through SMS. Now you can check your Aadhar card status by using the above mentioned steps using the enrollment number.
how to check mobile number in aadhar card
If you do not remember which mobile number is registered in the Aadhaar card or want to know whether the mobile number is linked in the Aadhaar card or not, then you can find out in minutes by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
To know which mobile number is registered in Aadhar card, follow these tips:
- First of all go to https://uidai.gov.in/ website.
- Aadhaar Services inside section Verify an Aadhaar Number Click on option.
- Then enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and enter the verification code Proceed To Verify Click on
- Which mobile number is linked in the Aadhar card will be visible on the screen but for security the mobile number will not be shown in full. You will see only the last three digits of the mobile number.
- Although the last 3-digit number is enough to find out which mobile number is in the Aadhar card. If the mobile number is shown blank, then none of the mobile numbers are registered in the Aadhar card.
Check whether your bank account is linked with Aadhaar or not
- Go to the official website of Aadhaar, uidai.gov.in.
- Then My Aadhaar >> Aadhaar Services >> Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status Click the link.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and Verification Code Send OTP Click on
- An OTP will come to your mobile number. Enter OTP and click on Login button.
- After this you will come to a new page and you will be able to see which bank accounts have Aadhaar card linked.
A small request, if this article How to Check Aadhar Card has proved to be helpful for you, then don’t forget to share it!