SAMAGRA ID SSSMID Samagra Portal sssm id samagra id portal e-KYC Services for citizens Login Samagra Portal Check Statsus of you Application What are the types of citizen services, all the information about it and the benefits of those services, how you reach the people and how you will avail through Samagra ID, you are going to get all the information about this in this article, if you are reading this post then Do share on your friends’ social media like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter so that information reaches other people.
SSSMID Portal – Samagra Portal
Complete information about citizen services on Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal can be seen below
What is SAMAGRA Portal?
With the objective of providing services related to Samagra ID to the citizens of Madhya Pradesh, Samagra Citizen Service Portal has been prepared, with the help of which any citizen of Madhya Pradesh in public domain (without login) can get information related to Samagra ID like:
- Searching Samagra id
- View Profile of family members registered on Samagra Portal
- You can do the work of getting the Samagra ID corrected and applying online for making the Samagra ID etc. through your mobile or computer sitting at home.
- Also, the facility of amendment in Samagra Portal more than once for citizens, local bodies has been given on this portal without login.
SAMAGRA Portal Services
- Who can register: Those people who are permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh, Janpad Panchayat, Gram Panchayat and Municipal Corporation Municipality Municipal Council Ward Office of that area will be able to declare the persons dead on Samagra Portal after their death, which will be fully certified.
- On what basis can I register: On the basis of the person whose death certificate has been provided by the concerned body, the person can be declared dead on the Samagra Portal by the Janpad Panchayat and Urban Body Office.
- Required information for registration on Samagra Portal: FAMILY SAMAGRA ID., NAME OF THE DEATH, COMPANY ID OF THE DEAD PERSON, GENDER, DATE OF DEATH, CAUSE OF DEATH, PLACE OF DEATH, NAME OF PARENTS AND COMPANY PORTAL ID. It will be necessary to verify on the Samagra Portal, permanent, permanent address, registration number (composite ID), registration date, date of issue, etc.
Require Documents for Samagra id registration-Important Documents
- BPL certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Cast Certificate
- antyodaya card
- Pan Card
- labor cadre
- Registered Labor Card
- pension information
- Age certificate
- Disability Certificate
- MGNREGA, Savings Account Information or (MANREGA Account)
- Other important certificates which are necessary for the benefit of any scheme (Others, if any
Samagra family ID Benefits–Composite ID
Various public schemes are implemented by the Madhya Pradesh government. Samagra family id and member id are helpful because there is a simultaneous verification on the portal, the service terms of any scheme, information is received simultaneously so that the benefit of the scheme can be easily received by the entire family. On the basis of ID and member ID, individuals can see the related information related to themselves and their families by visiting the entire portal, if any information is found wrong, they can rectify it.
- The entire family ID can be obtained by contacting the concerned district panchayat or urban bodies. and Member ID. Important documents of B.P.L. Certificate, caste certificate, Antyodaya card, labor cadre registered labor card, pension information, age certificate, disability certificate, MNREGA, savings account information or other important certificate which is necessary for the benefit of any scheme, attached and After getting certified, the concerned district panchayat or urban body will be able to update the relevant office information.
Samagra id New Registration – Overall Registration
It is very easy to register Samagra Portal Madhya Pradesh New ID, Step by Step all the information is given below, how you have to register on Samagra Portal and before registering you must keep important documents with you so that after doing online You have to upload the size of which should not exceed 600KB
- To make a new application on the samagra portal, one has to go to this website http://samagra.gov.in/
- After going hereRegister new member through e-KYCClick on
- Next Page will be open, Now Click on New Register Member
- Fill the form Carefully
- ADDRESS DETAILS: District>>Local Body>>Zone>>Village>>Colony>>House No
- DETAIL OF FAMILY HEAD: Family Head First Name Hindi>>Date Of Birth>>Marital Status>>Mobile Number>>Aadhaar>>E-Mail Id
- Upload Document: Select Documents Type>>Issued By>>Issued Date
- ADD FAMILY MEMBERS
|Portal Name||SAMAGRA Portal|
Creation of Samagra ID, correction of Samagra ID etc. can be done through Citizen Service Portal. Mobile number of the person is required for all the work on which OTP is verified through SMS.
Within 24 to 48 hours in the approval of the login of the Janpad Panchayat Municipal Body, the new Samagra ID is generated or updated by the state officer.
An online request is made to update the pain information like date of birth name, Aadhaar number link etc. in the overall profile for the citizen, after that the number gets rectified.