Uttrakhand Free Laptop Yojana Registration, Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Application, Apply Free Laptop Yojana Uttrakhand, Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme Information about online registration, eligibility criteria and necessary documents will be given to you in this article. by Uttarakhand government Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2021 has been started. Under the Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme, the state government will distribute free laptops to the meritorious students of 10th and 12th board exams.
In this scheme started with the aim of encouraging the students, the students who perform well in the board examination will be given the benefit of this scheme. The benefit of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme, launched by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat in collaboration with the Education Department, will be given to the meritorious students belonging to the economically weaker sections of the society. Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme All the beneficiaries will be selected on the basis of 10th, 12th board exam result. In this article, we will provide you information about Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme online application, eligibility and required documents.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2021
According to the free laptop scheme, if you have secured good marks in the 10th or 12th board examinations, then you can also take advantage of the free laptop distribution scheme. Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme The proposal has already been sent for approval, RK Kunwar, director of the education department, said that soon this plan is likely to be approved. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to apply through online mode.
Uttarakhand Disabled Pension Scheme
According to this scheme, free laptops will be provided by the Uttarakhand government to the economically weaker backward class students of the state. Laptops will be allotted by the Uttarakhand State Government to the students who have secured more than 80% marks in the High School and Intermediate Board exams. This Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme According to Education Director RK Kunwar, a provision of 1.5 crores has been made for this scheme in the financial year 2019-20.
Highlights of Free Laptop Scheme
|scheme name||free laptop distribution plan|
|initiated||by Uttarakhand government|
|beneficiary||meritorious students of the state|
|Objective||Making students aware of digital education|
|the profit||free laptop|
|Category||Uttarakhand Government Schemes|
Free laptop scheme Uttarakhand Online Application
About 12 lakh students of the state who are studying in class 12th will be provided assistance under this scheme, and 15 lakh students of the state studying in class 10th will also be provided under this scheme. free laptop will be provided. The state government will work to give benefits to all on the basis of performance in class 10, class 12. Beneficiaries who want to take advantage of this scheme, can apply online under this scheme. Recently, through this scheme, the government has asked to provide finance to everyone in place of laptops. The Uttarakhand government has given Rs 25,000 to the students of the state, so that the beneficiaries can buy a laptop of their choice.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Specifications
All the laptops distributed to meritorious students under this scheme will meet the given specifications-
Uttarakhand family register copy
- recent version of windows
- 2 GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Dual booting preloaded operating system
- 14 inch LED screen with high resolution display.
Let us tell you that earlier the former Samajwadi government of Uttar Pradesh has distributed free laptops, fulfilling its election promise. Now in this episode, CM Trivendra Singh Rawat is also starting the free laptop distribution scheme. Through this scheme, these laptops will be allotted to the students of weaker sections, which will encourage the students to study.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme the profit
Some of the main benefits of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme are as follows:
- Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to the meritorious students of class 10th and 12th of the state.
- The Uttarakhand government has set a budget of Rs 1.5 crore to buy this laptop for the students of the state.
Objective of Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Uttarakhand
In the fast digital age, today all the work can be completed online sitting at home. In this digital world, Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme has been started for the purpose of providing technical knowledge and encouragement to the students. This scheme will help the meritorious students to understand the new dimensions of technology, which will improve the skills of the students.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme Especially for students from economically weaker section who are not able to buy their own laptop due to financial crisis. Through this scheme, those students will be helped in higher education who belong to economically weaker section. Through this scheme, students will also try to put their mind in the field of studies and there will be less opportunities to fail.
Features of Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
- Under this scheme of Uttarakhand government, laptops will be distributed free of cost to the students of weaker sections.
- All those students who have secured more than 80% marks in class 10th and 12th will get the benefit of Uttrakhand Free Laptop Yojana.
- All laptops must have Windows 10 already installed with 2GB RAM. Along with this, you will get software like Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel already installed in the laptop.
All the guidelines have been given by the government for the successful implementation of this scheme. An amount of 1.5 crore has been released for this in the budget of 2019-20 of Uttarakhand. All the government aided schools have been instructed to send the list of meritorious students of their place, soon laptops will be distributed to the meritorious students in a program by the Chief Minister.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme According to this, only the students of Uttarakhand can take advantage of this scheme.
- The same students will be eligible to apply in this scheme who have secured high marks in 10th or 12th class.
- Only meritorious students living below the poverty line will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- All the meritorious students of the current year can also apply in this scheme. The state government has already earmarked an amount of 1.5 crores based on the reports of meritorious students.
- This Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2021 After the applications made at the start of the program, the list of applicants will be prepared and only those students whose names will be included in this list will be allotted free laptops.
- To apply under this scheme, it is necessary to have a family income certificate.
- If the meritorious students of the state are not taking advantage of any financial aid scheme, then those students will be eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme
- Aadhar card
- 10th or 12th class mark sheet
- school ID card
- family income certificate
- Residence proof of Uttarakhand
How to apply for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme?
All those aspirants who want to take advantage of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme have to follow the given easy steps.
- First of all you need to know about Uttarakhand government Official website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of apply online. You have to click on this option. After clicking on this option a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a registration form. You have to fill all the asked information in this form like: – Name, Permanent Address, Mobile Number etc.
- After filling all the details, click on the given submit button. In this way your application for Uttarakhand Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will be completed.
To get other information related to this scheme, you can get answers to your problems and questions through the helpline given.
Designation: Additional Secretary (IT)
Email: as-it-ua [at] Thread [dot] in
Also read – Bhulekh Uttarakhand / land map Khasra Khatauni copy, complete information
We hope that you must have found the information related to Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you may be asking.
If you still have question related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.
Answers to major questions asked
All the meritorious students who have secured more than 80% marks in class 10th or 12th.
If you have secured 80% marks in 10th or 12th class then you can take advantage of the scheme through online application.