PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022 Girl Child Grant Scheme Apply
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022 online process can be checked online at official portal, Rs 50000/- application form & status. PM Balika Anudan Yojana is a good initiative scheme started by the central government. Under PM Balika Anudan scheme, all the families who are below the poverty line in the country will be provided monetary assistance of Rs.50,000 by the central government for the wedding of maximum two daughters of BPL category families.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022
The scheme was launched by Prime Minister, Narender Modi which will help the BPL category families with Rs.50,000 for the marriage of two daughters and Rs.50,000 for financial assistance for two daughters of widowed women. If there are two girl children in a family, both the children will be covered under the scheme.
If there are more than two girl children, even then only two girl children will be covered under the scheme. The eligibility criteria of the scheme should be followed carefully. The legally adopted girl child is also covered under the scheme. the notifications regarding the scheme will be released by the central government.
PM Balika Anudan Scheme Apply online
In many parts of India, having a girl child is still considered a curse or a burden. Many people who live below the poverty line are unable to get enough monetary assistance for the weddings of their daughters, such that they don’t want to have a girl child. Many cases regarding female feticide and female infanticides are still common in our country.
To overcome this problem, the central government has launched a new scheme called “PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022”. There have been schemes started by the government for the girl children. PM Balika Anudan Yojana Registration 2022 is an initiative by the central government in which grants and incentives will be provided to families with the girl children and who are below the poverty line.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Form in Hindi
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme should read the article till end. The article will contain information regarding online application, registration, eligibility criteria and application process.
Key features of the scheme
- PM Balika Anudan Yojana scheme was launched by Central Government of India.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the girl child of the families belonging to below poverty line.
- The central government will provide financial assistance of Rs.50,000 for the marriage of maximum two daughters belonging to BPL families.
- The scheme is valid all over India.
- The scheme will also provide financial assistance of Rs.50,000 for two daughters of widowed women of general category BPL families.
- The financial assistance will be given for the marriage of girls who are above 18 years of age.
- The financial assistance amount will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The grant can only be used for the marriage of the daughters.
- Girls who are legally adopted by BPL category families are also beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Maximum of two girl children can take benefit of this scheme.
|Yojana||PM Balika Anudan Yojana|
|Under||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Girl Children of Poor families|
|Check online||PM Balika Anudan Apply online|
|Official portal||Available here|
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Apply online
Objectives of the scheme
Following are the objectives of PM Balika Anudan Yojana-
- The main objective of scheme is to protect and empower women from BPL category families.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs.50,000 will be provided to families belonging to BPL. This will help the families to arrange for their daughter’s weddings.
- The grant of the scheme will also be applicable for the girl children adopted by BPL category families.
- The scheme will promote the birth of girl child such that sex ration will be stabilize in the country which is otherwise very unstable and disturbed.
- The scheme will be subsidized financially disadvantaged families.
- Under the scheme medical treatment will be provided to families along with financial assistance at the time of wedding of the girl child of BPL family.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Eligibility criteria –
- The annual income of family should be less than Rs15000 annually.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme should not be direct beneficiaries of any other girl child scheme.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are the daughters who belong to BPL category families.
- Any one parent of the family should be a construction worker for at least one year and the salary should be deposited.
- If a BPL family category has two girl children, then both are eligible for the scheme.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Benefits –
- The scheme will hep the BP; category families who do not have sufficient money to finance their daughter’s marriage.
- All problems related to marriage of girl child in BPL category family will be reduced.
- Birth of girl child be encouraged and promoted.
- The scheme will provide grant of Rs.50,000 to BPL category families for maximum of two daughters such that the financial assistance will be up to Rs. 100,000.
- The beneficiary families have to use the amount of grant for the wedding of the girl child and not on any other things.
- Girl child who is legally adopted by BPL category family is also covered under the scheme.
Prime Minister Girl Child Grant Scheme Form 2022
Documents required for the scheme
The grant under the scheme will be allotted to BPL category families. The documents required under the scheme are as under-
- aadhar card
- Caste certificate of the family
- Income certificate of family (less than Rs.15000 PA)
- Bank account details
- Wedding card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Passport size photo
- Domicile certificate or Residential proof
Steps to apply for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
There is no official notification regarding the application of the scheme. The central government will launch the official date and the portal for the registration of the scheme. The applicants under the scheme will be invited soon to apply for the scheme. The scheme is applicable for every girl child across the country, so it will take a little time to be implemented.
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme should read all the instructions regrading the eligibility and benefits of the scheme carefully.
PM Balika Anudan Yojana Portal
PM Balika Anudan Yojana is a scheme launched by the central government for the benefit of daughters who belong to Below poverty line category. The online application process for marriage grant is as under-
- First, the applicant should visit the official website to get the grant for marriage of the girl child under the scheme.
- One the official website, the applicant should click on new registration. The applicant should mention the caste he wants to apply in and which category he/she belongs to General, scheduled caste, backward class etc.
- Now the application form will appear on the screen. Applicant should fill the application form carefully and there should not be any mistake.
- Now print the form and submit it at concerned authority and then your form will reach Uttar Pradesh government.
- This marriage grant is for Uttar Pradesh BPL families. The applicant should have the hardcopy of the form and then go to District Backward Classes Welfare Officer. Submit the form and take the receipt of the form.
Additional information regarding the scheme
The scheme is only for the marriage of the girl child, if a family has two girl children, then both the daughters will be allocated the grant of the scheme.
It is necessary for the beneficiary family to show the income certificate. The income should not be more than Rs 15,000 PA. The official website to apply for the scheme is not available yet, the central government will launch the website soon, so stay updated.
Friends, no official portal has been started by the central government yet to apply. If you want to apply then you have to wait for some time. You will be informed through this article as soon as the portal will be started for the scheme.