PM Kisan 11th Installment Release date: – Prime Minister Narendra Modi will soon transfer the 11th Installment of PM Kisan but before that, all the registered farmers need to update their KYC which can be done online from PM Kisan Portal. The deadline to update PM Kisan eKYC is 31 March 2022. The farmer who have done their eKYC may expect their next installment in April first week but no confirmation from the department has been released. The last installment that has been transferred under this scheme is on 1 January 2022, which is the 10th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana under which around Rs. 20 K cr has been transferred directly into the bank account of 10 cr beneficiaries who have been registered under the scheme. Once the government released the 11th installment then farmer may check their status online whose process is been discussed below and a direct link to check the same is provided here.
PM Kisan Yojana 11th Installment
As you all know that under the PM Kisan Yojana central government transfer 6000 Rs a year in three equal installments of Rs 2000/- each, the first installment of this fiscal year is already credited on 14th May 2021, and on 9th August PM will credit its 9th Installment followed by 3rd installment on 1st Jan 2022. The fund is directly credited to the bank account of farmers via DBT medium.
So far 1.38 lakh cr Rs. has been credited to the farmers account under this PM Kisan Yojana.
How to check the PM Kisan Nidhi 11th installment Status?
There are many ways to know whether the benefit of PM Kisan has been received or not. So below we have given some methods through which beneficiary may check the status of 11th Installment easily: –
Through PM Kisan Website
- PM Kisan Yojana installment status can be checked online for this
- Farmers need to visit the official website of PM Kisan which is https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- On the home page, need to tap on the beneficiary status
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- And the details of the current and previous installment will display on your screen.
- PM Kisan installment status can also be checked by visiting the nearest CSC center
- And by providing your required details you can check the status of the 9th installment
- Once the benefit of PM Kisan is credited to your account then you will be notified via an SMS from your bank that the Rs 2000 of Kisan Nidhi Yojana has been credited to your account.
- But in case you didn’t receive such SMS than by visiting the respective bank you can check its status.
Statistics of Kisan Nidhi Yojana Amount
Have a look at the amount credited period wise: –
|Aug to Nov 2021-22||11,18,25,660|
|April to July 2021-22||11,00,45,644|
|Dec to March 2020-21||10,22,46,722|
|Aug to Nov 2020-21||10,22,76,850|
|Apr to July 2020-21||10,49,23,826|
|Dec to March 2019-20||8,95,18,133|
|Aug to Nov 2019-20||8,76,18,133|
|Apr to Jul 2019-20||6,63,17,648|
|Dec to March 2018-19||3,16,06,468|
As informed by the government the next installment has been transferred on 1st Jan 2022.
Around 9.75 crore beneficiaries will receive the benefit of the scheme.
It can be checked online by visiting the official portal.