PM Kisan KCC Form 2021 and KCC Apply Online is now available to fill up through different banks such as SBI, HDFC bank, axix bank, icici bank, PNB etc. pmkisan.gov.in Credit Card Loan Apply Online 2021, Pradhan Mantri Kisan KCC Application Form, PM Kisan KCC Loan Facility Online, PM KCC Apply Online.
To help the farmers, the central government came up with Kisan Credit Cards in 1998. Since then, the scheme has been benefiting the farmers and helping them live a good life. Through the Kisan Credit Card, a farmer gets various benefits and facilities from the government. To help you understand and know what these benefits are, we have talked about PM Kisan Credit Card Online Form 2021.
Pradhan Mantri Farmer Credit Card Scheme for farmers to get loan upto 3 Lakh rupee has been started by the government of India. check eligibility, registration and application form details with all banks providing Kisan Credit Card available in the table below.
PM Kisan KCC Apply Online 2021
If we start by talking about the PM KCC Loan scheme 2021, we would like to mention that it came into existence in 1998. The aim of the government then was to provide short-term credit to farmers and NABARD supported the PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021. Also, the government aimed at providing credit to farmers in animal husbandry, agricultural, and fisheries segments. For this, the government provided short-term loans to them to purchase necessary equipment and bear other expenses.
Furthermore, under the KCC Loan Scheme, the farmers get exemption from high-interest rates and they can repay the loan depending on the harvest of the crop for which they took the loan. With digitalization coming into play, all the interested farmers who don’t have the cards yet can fill in PM Kisan KCC Apply Online 2021 Form which are active these days under the PM KISAN portal.
PM KCC Form 2021
KCC Loan Scheme is one of the biggest and the most successful schemes by the government for farmers. With the help of the PM KIsan Credit Card Loan Scheme, the farmers get direct benefits from the government. PM Kisan KCC Yojana comes under the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare. The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare handles the authority. When the farmers register on the portal for the loan scheme, they get loans from separate banks.
These banks are Cooperative Banks, State Bank of India (SBI), National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI), and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). In this post, you will know about the eligibility for the PM KCC Apply Online and the application process. If you haven’t applied yet, you can read the post and help people in applying.
In addition to the banks mentioned above, one can also get loans from other banks, These are HDFC Bank, PNB, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, and Odisha Gramya Bank.
pmkisan.gov.in Kisan Credit Card Online Form 2021 Apply
|Scheme||Kisan Credit Card|
|Benefits||Kisan Credit Card and Others|
|PM KCC Apply Online||Link Updated below|
|Status||KCC Status Check|
|Category||PM Kisan KCC Form 2021|
KCC Kisan Credit Card Loan Benefits and Eligibility
Now, first of all, we shall tell you the benefits and the features of the loan scheme.
KCC Status Check 2021
PMkisan FPO Yojana Online Apply
PM Kisan Correction Form 2021
- The government provides the farmers with financial requirements for agricultural and allied activities.
- Farmers also get invsetment credit for dairy animals, pump sets, and other activities.
- It is possible for the farmers to get Rs. 3 lakh for marketing loans.
- For the holders of KCC, the government provides insurance cover of Rs. 50,000 in cases of disability or death. In cases of risk, they get Rs. 25,000.
- The eligible farmers get interest rates with debit cards and credit cards along with the KCC.
- Hassle-free disbursement process.
- The government helps the farmers in purchasing seeds, fertilizers, etc. along with cash discounts from dealers.
- For all term loan and single credit facility, the government provides anciliary requirements.
- The authorities will not amount loans up to Rs. 1.60 Lakh on collateral.
In addition to this, we shall also let you know the eligibility here.
- An applicant has to be an owner-cultivator.
- All those who are joint borrowers can also PM Kisan KCC Apply Online 2021.
- Tenant farmers, sharecroppers, etc. can apply.
- Furthermore, Joint Liability Groups (JLG) and Self-help Groups (SHG) of farmers, tenant farmers, and sharecroppers, etc. can apply too.
- Also, farmers involved in activities like animal husbandry, crop production, and other non-farm activities will be able eligible to apply.
pmkisan.gov.in Kisan Credit Card Apply Online Process
Once you check the eligibility and benefits, it’s easier for you to move towards the application process.
- In case you are able to fill in the PM Kisan KCC Online Form 2021, you have to visit the website, i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then, you have to opt for the PM Kisan KCC Apply Online 2021 Option from the website.
- Once you click on the KCC option, you will be taken to the pmkisan.gov.in Credit Card Loan Application Form 2021.
- Fill in the PM Kisan KCC Online Form 2021 properly with all required details and then submit it.
- After that, you will receive an application reference number that you have to save.
- Then, the authorities will check your eligibility. If one is eligible, one receives a follow up from the bank within 3-4 days of filling up the application.
PM Kisan KCC Application Form 2021
Now, in case you are interested in filling in the PM Kisan KCC Application Form 2021 Offline, you have to take all the required documents to the nearest bank. You have to fill in the pmkisan.gov.in KCC Form 2021 that you get PM Kisan Credit Card Form 2021 the bank. Then, some formalities take place and the bank lets you know your procedure.
You can now check the required documents here:
PM Kisan Status Check
PM Kisan Rejected List
PM Kisan Aadhar Card Link
- Application form.
- Aadhaar card, voter ID, PAN card, driving license, etc. photocopy.
- Proof of address.
- Documents of your land.
- Passport size photo.
- Other documents asked by the bank.
Bank Wise PM KCC Apply Online PNB, BOB, SBI, HDFC, ICICI, BOB
Links For pmkisan.gov.in Kisan Credit Card Scheme KCC Form 2021
PM KISAN KCC Loan Scheme Application Form 2021 FAQs
Yes, an interested applicant can apply for PM Kisan Credit Card Yojana offline. They can visit the nearest bank for the same.
Yes, farmers get the loan scheme benefits if they are into poultry farming and marine fisheries.
Under the scheme, the applicant can take a loan of Rs. 3 Lakh and can repay it after the harvest.
maximum upto 3,00,000 INR unsecured loan.