You can get Ayushman card made at Common Service Center i.e. CSC, PMJAY card cannot be made in any other place other than CSC. On the Common Service Center portal, the list of all the Ayushman cards that the operator will make will be made, out of which the list will be different and the list of approved Ayushman cards will be separate and the download of Ayushman card can be done from where it is being made. Is
PMJAY CSC Search Beneficiary 2021
If any person wants to know whether my name is in Ayushman card or not, whether sky letter has been issued in my name or not, you can use the search beneficiary.
To check whether your name is in Ayushman card, first of all visit this https://bis.pmjay.gov.in/BIS/mobileverify? After going to the website, enter the mobile number on the home page and verify the OTP by entering the captcha code
- Click on PMJAY Search Beneficiary to see name in Ayushman card
- After clicking, select the type of scheme like Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)
- Select the state you are searching for
- After that select the search type from below (eg Mobile Number, Ration Card Number, HHID Number, SECC Number, Building and Other Construction Workers)
- after that enter id number
All the Ayushman cards that the CSC operator will make, after 24 or 48 hours, their application is seen, after that if everything is fine, the Ayushman card is issued, to see the list of approved beneficiary, select the maximum 60 days from the calendar like 1st October 2021 From 31 November 2021.
- Click on the approved beneficiary link
- If you want to search for your state, then select that Home State
- Select Outside State for another state
- Now enter the date on which you applied online for Ayushman card
- Choose from calendar year up to 60 days