There are crores of educated unemployed people in our country. Even after being educated, they are facing difficulty in finding their jobs, today we are running you online by the Madhya Pradesh government. employment registration portal Will tell about educated educated unemployed people sitting at home online according to their educational qualification Employment Registration for employment can | According to your skill, you can register by visiting the portal Rojgar Panjiyan on MP Rojgar Portal In this article, we will tell you all the information related to how employment registration To be done on Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal (NCS). And employment registration Which documents will be required for registration, you will get to see all the information related to registration in this article.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan (mprojgar.gov.in)
Madhya Pradesh Employment Registration As per your eligibility on the portal Daily Registration 2021 can | You can find jobs according to the job qualification on the Madhya Pradesh employment portal and if you have applied to get the job then you can also check the application status ( Rojgar Panjiyan Application Status) MP Rojgar Panjiyan Portal But you can register a new applicant if you are facing trouble in registering. So you can also take help, different types of information are available on the portal. You can see other important information on MP Rojgar Portal like Counselor Access work information, guidelines about Public Service Commission, about NCS services and total number of applicants, number of employers and number of vacancies.
Madhya Pradesh Bhulekh
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online 2021
Madhya Pradesh government has run this scheme for educated unemployed youth in the state. Madhya Pradesh Employment Registration Portal But various types of employment such as: government jobs, non-government jobs, provides the facility of giving jobs in various companies and organizes employment fairs from time to time, in which only the applicants registered on the portal can join the employment fair. You can get job according to educational qualification. To know more about the Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal and if you have not registered yet, then definitely see the method of registration and must share this article with your friends so that they too can be seen in Madhya Pradesh. Rojgar Panjiyan Portal be able to know about
Highlights of Rojgar Portal Panjian 2021
|scheme name||mp employment registration online|
|who launched||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Citizen of Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing employment opportunities to unemployed citizens|
Key facts of MP Employment Registration 2021
- The main objective of the employment portal is to provide employment to the local educated youth.
- Help in finding job according to educational qualification.
- With this portal, there are many other companies which are associated with direct access to them.
- No difficulty in finding a job.
- Registering on the employment portal sitting at home
- After registering by going to the employment office of the district, it will be valid for three years.
Purpose of MP Rojgar Panjiyan Portal
MP Employment Portal The main objective of this portal is that the government wants that educated unemployed people in the state can get jobs according to their qualifications by registering on this portal. The main objective of the government is to reduce unemployment through this portal. And such people who are looking for employment can come and register on this portal and get employment. This important initiative of the government is that in view of unemployment in the state, people looking for jobs through this portal will be able to get jobs according to their qualifications.
Benefits of MP Rojgar Panjiyan
- MP Employment Portal There is an important advantage on this portal, this employment registration portal is important for both the job givers like companies, institutes and those who are looking for jobs, they can register here.
- Through this portal, employment providers and job searchers can see their employment information sitting at home.
- Facility to get job as per your qualification.
- Facility to participate in employment fair.
- Applicants registered on the employment portal can get job information on their mobile.
MP Employment Registration Online Statistics
|Current Number of applicants||33659171|
|Current Number of Employer||16079|
|Current Number of vacancies||16873|
Important Documents While Registering on Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants will get the job according to their educational qualification.
- Aadhar card
- active email id
- experience certificate
- mobile number
- identity card
- Educational Qualification Information
- Recent photograph and other documents as may be demanded in the application form
How to Register on MP Rojgar Panjiyan Portal 2021
You can register online on MP Employment Portal through the below process. Or you can get more information by visiting the official website of MP Employment Portal. By registering on the employment portal, you can get a job, the process below has been told related to how to register, read carefully.
- To do employment registration, visit the official website of MP Employment Portal
- Here on the home page, two types of links will be seen applicant click on “For New Registration”
- After clicking on Register, the application form will open
- Fill carefully the information sought in this application form such as applicant’s name, applicant’s father’s name, applicant is female or male, your district, tehsil, village, mobile number, email id, Aadhar card number, and strong security password. enter the
- Make sure to check all the information once
- The information in the form filled by you has been filled correctly, after that click on the Proceed button
Registered Applicants How to Login on MP Employment Portal?
- If you have registered on the employment portal then you can login as follows
- To login, go to the official website of MP Employment Portal and
- Click on Login Button
- After clicking login page will open where you enter your username and password and captcha code
- If you have forgotten your password, click on Forget Password and
- You can recover the new password by entering the mobile number you have given while filling the application, login and check the status of your application
How to Renew Registration on Rojgar portal MP
- Those who have registered as a job seeker on the Madhya Pradesh employment portal, they should see the instructions given below to renew their registration, first of all go to the official website of MP employment portal
- After going to the home page, click on Renew Registration by entering your username, password and captcha code, click on Renew Registration
How to get MP Employment Registration Number?
If you have forgotten your registration number, you can get your registration number again to see the registration again.
- Visit the official website of MP Employment Portal
- Click on Know your Registration button
- Fill the requested information here like your first name, last name, select you male or female
- select one of the three
- Aadhar Card/Date of Birth or Email ID
- In the box below, enter the ID number that you select from these three
- Enter the displayed number and
- You can know your registration details by clicking on submit button
How to print your registration?
- You go to the official website of MP Employment Portal to print your registration
- After going here, click on Print Registration
- Enter your registration number this way you can print your registration number
How to do job search on Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to do job search on Rojgar Portal, then follow the steps given below.
- first you official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- If you want to search job on MP Employment Portal according to your qualification then you can search for job in this way, go to official website of MP Employment Portal
- And here on the home page you have to enter your Sector, Qualification and enter the location on the search job section, click on the search job
- In this way, if according to your qualifications, according to the information filled by you, the job will be available on the portal, then the information will be shown on the screen.
- In this way you can search job on employment portal
competitive exam at a glance
Q. Is it necessary to go to the employment office for registration?
Ans. The applicant is not required to visit the Employment Exchange. Applicants can register themselves online on the website www.mprojgar.gov.in.
Q. Is there any fee for registration?
Ans. No. The facility of registration is provided free of cost by the government.
Q. How can I register myself on MP Rojgar Portal?
Ans. Go to the job seeker section and click on registration. The registration window will open in which the jobseeker will have to fill his personal information like name, mobile, number, location, user id and password. After that click on submit button. After clicking, your registration number will be generated which will also be received on your registered e-mail.
Q. I am facing problem in creating password, so is there any other way to generate password?
Ans. You can create your password with at least one capital letter, combination of letters, numbers and symbols (password must have at least 8 characters) e.g. Fancy*23
Q. Can applicants residing in other state register on mprojgar portal?
Ans. No, applicants residing in other state cannot register on mprojgar portal.
Q. I am not a native of Madhya Pradesh but currently I am residing in Madhya Pradesh, can I register on the portal?
Ans. Yes, you can register on the portal by selecting non-MP category as you are not a native of MP.
Q. I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
Ans. Please click on job seeker login, then enter user id and captcha and then click on forget password. A screen will be displayed. After filling the information in the form, you will get a new password.
Q. How can I apply for jobs in different companies?
Ans. Login from the job seeker section After login, at the top you will get the option of “Browse All Jobs”. Click on the jobs as per your choice and search. You can search jobs by designation, location and qualification.
Q. I am having difficulty in filling the eligibility details, how can I fill the eligibility details?
Ans. First fill your 10th class educational details and save. Then fill and save your 12th class educational details and then fill your graduation details and save.
To see the helpline numbers and their addresses on the MP Employment Portal, go to the official website of the MP Employment Portal and click on the contact at the bottom of this website, after clicking on the contact, you will get the office address and employment service center address and toll Free number and email id will be available to see