SBI Bank Statement Kaise Nikale
SBI offers its account holder four ways to withdraw bank statements, including the Yono app, Internet banking, missed calls and SMS. You can check your account statement using any of them.
So let’s know how SBI account statement can be checked in these 4 ways…
SBI Ka Statement Kaise Nikale
If you have an account with SBI, you can check the bank statement in these 4 ways, for this you do not need to go anywhere. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
Remove bank statements from Yono App
- The account holder must first login to the YONO SBI app.
- After that Accounts Click on Your account will be shown here.
- After this ‘>’ Click on the tab. After this, transaction details will come.
- Now you have to click on Envelope icon ie immediately after which your SBI statement will be sent to the register email id.
- When you click on the icon before the envelope icon, the bank statement will be downloaded.
Remove bank statement from Internet banking
- First go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and log in to Internet Banking.
- After that My Accounts and Profile Click on
- Now go to Account statement.
- After this, select the account number. If there is an account, the same account will appear.
- Select your statement time. How long do you want to see the statement.
- To view or download the statement, select an option and click on Go.
- After this your SBI Bank Statement will be downloaded.
Withdraw bank statements from Yono Lite SBI
- Log in to the YONO Lite app.
- Click on My Accounts.
- Then click on View / Download Statement.
- Then select the account which needs a statement.
- Click on Select Option for the Statement Period and select from which date to which statement is required.
- Now you will see two options: View and Download… If you just want to see your SBI Bank Statement then click on View and if you want to download then click on Download.
Check bank statement with missed call / SMS
If you want to check your SBI Bank Statement with Missed Call, then follow the steps given below.
The number from which Missed Call / SMS will be registered in the bank account.
09223866666 Give a missed call to this number or message by writing ‘MSTMT’ to this number. Your account statement will appear on your mobile number.