SBI RTGS | SBI RTGS Transaction Limit | SBI RTGS All Charges | SBI RTGS New Timings | How Can I Use RTGS In SBI
Taking into consideration the State Bank of India’s real-time gross settlement you will be able to transfer your funds without having to worry about the processing time and this transfer is also available free of cost if you are using internet banking. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the SBI RTGS 2022. We will also share with all of our readers the specifications related to the Transaction Limit, All Charges & New Timings. You can check out the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to transfer your funds using SBI RTGS by taking into consideration internet banking and also by taking into consideration the offline method.
SBI RTGS 2022
SBI real-time gross settlement means that when you are processing the forms then it will be taking place at that particular time and the receiver will receive the amount without having to wait for the amount for a certain period of time as compared to some other fund settlement methods. RTGS is a great way to transfer the amount without having to worry about the operation period. It is the fastest possible interbank transfer facility available and this facility is also available through secured banking channels available in our country. You can check out the timings and it is important to transfer a minimum of 200000 Rupees and the maximum of 10 lakh Rupees in order to use this transaction method.
SBI 3 in 1 Account Opening Online
Details Required For SBI RTGS
There are various details that are required if you are taking into consideration the State Bank of India real-time gross settlement and given below we are sharing the details:-
- Amount to be remitted.
- Remitting customer’s account number which is to be debited
- Name of the beneficiary bank.
- Name of the beneficiary.
- Account number of the beneficiary.
- Sender to receiver information, if any
- IFSC code of the destination bank branch
There is a proper transaction limit that you will have to follow in order to use the SBI RTGS and given below we are specifying the details:-
- The minimum amount that you have to transfer using this transaction method is Rupees 200000.
- The maximum amount that you can transfer using this transaction method is Rupees 10 lakh.
Request SBI Cheque Book
All Charges For SBI RTGS 2022
There are proper charges that you will have to make in order to use this transaction method created by the State Bank of India and given below we are specifying each one of them:-
- There are no extra charges that you will have to give if you are using the internet banking method to transfer your funds but you will have to give around Rupees 25 to Rupees 56 if you are undertaking this method of transfer through any bank branch.
SBI Branch Change Online
New Timings For SBI RTGS 2022
Given below we are sharing the details related to the timings that you must follow in order to do your transaction:-
- This method is available 24 into 7 for mobile and Internet banking.
- You can visit your bank branch from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday to Friday and working Saturdays in order to undertake this transfer.
How To Use SBI RTGS 2022 Online?
There is a very easy method through which you will be able to use this transfer method online. Given below we are sharing the step-by-step procedure:-
- You will first have to visit the official SBI net banking web page and then you will have to log in using your customer ID and password.
- The login dashboard will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to go to the tab called Transactions and then you will have to click on the option called Fund Transfer either with SBI or to other banks.
- Now you have to click on the option called RTGS and select your bank account.
- Select the beneficiary bank account and then you have to enter the amount that you have to transfer.
- Enter all of the important payment authorisation details and click on submit.
- After you submit the authorizing details, you will receive a message regarding the RTGS payment. If you enter the correct details, your RTGS payment will be successful.
How To Use SBI RTGS 2022 Offline?
If you want to transfer your fund offline then you will have to follow the same procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit your nearest bank branch and find the RTGS form at the concerned bank.
- You have to fill out the application form with all of the important specifications and then you will also have to enter the amount in the form.
- Enter your account details and also at the details related to the cheque.
- You have to enter the details related to your account number and IFSC code.
- Sign the form and submit it back to the concerned authorities and your payment will be successfully transferred.
Yes. If the beneficiary’s bank is unable to credit the beneficiary’s account for any reason, the former will return the money to the remitting bank within 2 hours. Once the amount is received by the remitting bank, it is credited to the remitter’s account by the branch concerned.
There are no extra charges that you will have to give in order to transfer your amount using the SBI RTGS. If you are doing this transaction through your bank branch then you will have to give up to Rupees 56 depending upon your Bank branch.
If all of the bank branches and the official website is working fine then the receiver will receive the funds in real-time as soon as you transfer them.
You have to login into the official website and click on the option for RTGS to successfully undertake this payment method.
SBI RTGS are only available in specific Bank branches across the country. You can get the list of banks that are enabling this payment method by visiting your official website or by visiting your bank branch and asking them about this method.