Here, we shall tell you about the Service Plus Bihar RTPS Status. Bihar Service Plus Apply Online, serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Login and Registration. Service Plus Bihar RTPS Registration Form 2021 is now available at http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps. Now, the government has started providing important documents like Income, Caste, and Residence certificates to the common individuals. Earlier, the individuals had to keep waiting outside government offices for these documents. To help the public and to save their time and efforts, the government has come up with online services.
Service Plus Bihar RTPS Status
The government started the online services on 15th August 2011 and has been benefitting the public since then. With the help of this portal, people of Bihar can get all their important documents online without having to visit the government office. Through online services, the government has aimed at providing services at the doorsteps of citizens. The Department of Information Technology handles the services for the government of Bihar. Bihar uses the ServicePlus Portal for this which is a framework of the National Informatics Centre (NIC).
This portal acts as a grievance redressal and delivery software. With the help of Service Plus, the people of Bihar can take benefit of the RTPS services. The RTPS in the services stands for Right to Public Service (Income, Caste, and Residence). This brings transparency to the public of Bihar.
serviceonline.bihar.gov.in RTPS Login
All the people of Bihar who want to obtain certificates from the government can now do it through the portal. Now, the public can obtain a Character Certificate, Land Possession certificate, OBC certificate, and Tatkal Services. We have told you that the portal is a framework for grievance redressal and delivery services. The portal also helps people to get any service at any time and by any state department. RTPS by Service Plus maintain and manage all documents and enclosures online for the public. In addition to applying for the certificates and services, the public can also check their status on the website at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. Moreover, the government has made two modes available in RTPS services. A person can apply online, as well as offline. While here we shall tell you about the online services, you can apply offline by visiting their nearest RTPS offices.
Bihar Police Constable Result 2021
csbc.bih.nic.in Result 2021
Bihar 11th Admission 1st Merit List
Bihar DElEd Exam Date
Home Guard Recruitment
In this post, we shall tell you more about Service Plus RTPS. This includes eligibility, application, and status check processes. Also, you should know that the modes are Common Service Centre (CSC), Citizen Facilitation Centre (CFC), and From Home, Office, and Any Place via the Internet. Now, you can read the post for more details on these.
RTPS Service Plus Eligibility
Citizens, now we would like to tell you the eligibility and the required documents that you need to get the services from the portal. With the help of this, you will know what all you need to get the services and certificates. The first thing required here is that the candidate has to be a permanent resident of Bihar. Other than this, to get the portal services, the candidate has to have age proof, his Aadhaar card, a PAN card, and a Voter ID. Now, we shall tell you the certificates and documents that you need.
For Caste Certificate
- Identity Proof- Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport
- Address Proof- Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card, Rent Slip, Residential Certificate, and Fare Agreement
- Ration Card Photocopy
For Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Age Proof (Mark Sheet or Birth Proof)
- Residential Proof
- Income Proof (Salary Slip or Monthly Salary)
For Residence Certificate
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
Application Process for Service Plus RTPS Apply Online
Now that you have read what you need for the services of the portal, you can check the application process. With the help of the process we have mentioned below, you will know what to do and how to keep up with the process.
- Go to the official website Service Plus Bihar to apply at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- The homepage of the website serviceonline.bihar.gov.in has amny options on the right side. You will see the Apply Online option there.
- Once you click on it, all terms and conditions will be on the screen for you to read.
- You have to read them and click on the Agree button below.
- A new page appears and here you have to provide details like the Block from where you will get the certificate. Along with that you have to enter your name, certificate you want, and mobile number.
- On clicking on the next button, you will receive an OTP on the given number.
- Provide this OTP on the screen and then provide information based on your Aadhaar Card.
- Before submitting, read the details you entered and edit them if needed.
- finally, on submission, you will receive a registration slip. You can also take hardcopy of this slip for future processes.
Service Plus Bihar RTPS Status Check
After the application process completion, it’s important to keep following the application. for this, you can check the status on the site. To help you in this, we have the status-checking steps below.
- Go to the RTPS Bihar website at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Then, go to the Application Status from among the options on the homepage.
- Here, enter the Application ID from the slip that you received.
- Then, your status will be available on your screen.
Now, there may be a case that you have to check the status offline. For that, you can do it via SMS. To check the status of income, caste, and residence certificate, you have to type RTPS
Links RTPS Service Plus Login Application and Status
Service Plus RTPS Application and Status FAQs
The benefits that people get from using the service portal are the citizen can get them online. Also, they can receive the certificates by applying anytime and from anywhere.
Yes, one can check the application status offline via SMS. The details for this are provided above.
The certificates that one can get from the website serviceonline.bihar.gov.in are Income certificate, Caste certificate, and Residence certificate.
visit official website http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/
you have to visit official website http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/ to check Service Plus Status.