UP Shadi Anudan Registration: Uttar Pradesh is being given by the government for marriage ₹ 51000 general caste / scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / minorities / most backward classes all can apply online how to apply for Uttar Pradesh marriage grant and what is the eligibility for it All the information that should be there will be seen in this article. Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Wanting to know more about this article, read this article carefully till the end and
UP Shadi Anudan Income Limit
The income limit has been set for all the categories for marriage grant, which is as follows, only the person falling under this limit can get the benefit of the amount of marriage grant.
- Income limit for General, SC, ST category: 56460 for urban area, 46080 per year for rural area should be Rs.
- For Other Backward Classes Category: Rs.56460 for Urban Area Rs.46080 per year for Rural Area
- For minority category category: 56460 for urban area M should not exceed Rs 46080 per year for rural area
- This benefit is given for marriage grant of maximum two girls in a family.
|scheme name||marriage grant|
|plan status||is on|
|type of plan||Government Scheme U.P.|
|Application Type||Online (UP Shadi Anudan Registration)|
|beneficiary||Families Below Poverty Line in UP|
UP Vivah Anudan Documents-Marriage Grant
If the applicant is a Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC, it will be necessary to apply caste certificate, Aadhar card, identity card, marriage card etc. Documents are required to go. Photo should be from 1 KB to 20 KB and PDF should be from 1 KB to 40 KB.
- Girl’s age limit is more than 18 years and
- Boy’s age limit should be more than 21 years
- Must have age certificate
- Applicant should have bank account number
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Applicant’s photo
The benefit of Uttar Pradesh marriage grant should be applied within 90 days of marriage, only after applying for UP Shadi Anudan Registration within 90 days after marriage.
UP Shadi Anudan Registration Process-marriage grant
Marriage grant registration is online, to apply online, first of all you have to go to this website, download the guidelines related to the class to which you belong, apply for marriage grant only after taking all the information.
- For marriage grant, one has to go to this website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- After that click on New Registration
- Fill all the information in the application form carefully
On behalf of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, people living below the poverty line are provided assistance for marriage, it has some terms and conditions which are present on the official website.
The marriage grant assistance amount is amended from time to time by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, at present 51000 is given for Shadi Anudan.
You can apply for marriage grant by visiting this website http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in