Uttar Pradesh Sadi Anudan Through this article related to the scheme, we will tell you, out of which the general category SC / ST / minority category is for all categories. marriage grant What are the benefits of the scheme and how to apply for marriage grant online What documents will you need while applying for marriage grant Sadi Anudan Online Form After filling completely, where to print out and send it along with other information, in this article you will get to see the official website http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov for complete information related to marriage grant. in/ Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme Online | Marriage Grant Scheme Uttar Pradesh 2021 | Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Application Form | UP Sadi Anudan Yojana
About Marriage Grant Uttar Pradesh (About Sadi Anudan UP)
- The application form has been brought online by the Government of Uttar Pradesh under the grant scheme for the marriage of daughters of poor persons belonging to minority / scheduled caste / scheduled tribe and general category, see other information related to this scheme below.
- amount of financial aid Sadi Anudan Uttar Pradesh financial assistance is given for ₹ 20000 per marriage.
- Financial assistance is admissible for marriage of maximum two daughters in a family
Eligibility for Sadi Anudan Scheme Financial Assistance
- In marriage grant is conducted by the social welfare department
- Under this scheme, the income of the applicant should be under the poverty line i.e. ₹ 56460 per year in urban area and ₹ 46080 in rural area should not be more than
- Applicants getting old age pension / destitute widow pension / disability pension and socialist pension will not need income certificate
- It will be mandatory for the beneficiary of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes to enter the serial number of the caste certificate issued online by the Tehsil.
- In the application for marriage, the age of the son must be 18 years or more at the time of marriage.
- After the death of the husband, the destitute woman or the handicapped applicant will be given preference.
- Grant will be valid for marriage of maximum two daughters from a family.
Kanya Sumangala scheme
|scheme name||Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme|
|initiated||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|grant amount||20000/daughter marriage|
|beneficiary||daughters of Uttar Pradesh|
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- BPL list card if any
- income certificate
- Certificate related to pension scheme
- pensioner id card
- certificate of being a pensioner
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- husband’s death certificate
- handicap certificate
- marriage grant application form
Benefits of Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
- Sadi Anudan Yojana The benefit will be provided to the daughters of poor families.
- Providing financial assistance by the state government for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes, Other Backward Classes families under the Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
- With this scheme, the birth of girls in the family will change the negative thinking of those people.
- Under this scheme, if you want to get money from the government for the marriage of your daughter, then you have to go to the official website and fill the online form.
How to check application status in UP Vivah Anudan Yojana? (How to check the status of application in UP Marriage Grant Scheme)
- For marriage grant applications that have been made online, visit this website http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in to see the status of the application
- After going to the home page, click on View Application Status
- Next page will open where you have to enter application number, application number / bank account number and password
- Login by entering the security code You will see the status of your application
Services of UP Sadi Anudan
- New Registration (Click Below to Apply New)
- Application Form Print (Click Here to Reprint Application Form)
- Sadi Anudan Application Status (Click here to know application status)
- General, SC, ST class helpline -18004190001
- Other Backward Classes Category Mandate Helpline – 18001805131
- Minority Classes Category Mandate Helpline – 0522-2286199
marriage grant application status 2021
Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021 Uttar Pradesh
How to View the List of Marriage Grants
Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Uttar Pradesh
marriage grant application status 2021
marriage grant form download
Wedding Grant Amount 2021
marriage grant form pdf up