PMSYM: Friends, today we will tell you about a scheme which will be very beneficial, ₹ 3000 per month is given under this scheme, how to apply to take advantage of this and what qualifications you should have to apply. At the same time, today we will tell you all the information about which documents you may need while applying. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMSYM) Under this scheme, anyone between the age of 18 years to 40 years can take advantage of this scheme.
What is Maandhan Yojana? (What is PMSYM)
first we Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Schemes (PMSYM) Let us take some specific information about it, after that we will tell you below with its complete details. Pradhan Mantri Maandhan Yojana is a government scheme run by the Government of India for the social security of marginal farmers in old age whose age ranges from 18 to 18. 40 years old and cultivable up to 2 hectares
On August 1, 2019, to all marginal farmers, the State Government and the Union Territory Government considered eligible applicants to be eligible to give benefits under this scheme. Under this scheme, after completing 60 years of age, ₹ 3000 was given to the beneficiary every month as pension. If the farmer dies, then the farmer’s husband or family is entitled to 50% i.e. ₹ 200 as pension, on the strength of family pension or for wife only.
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana||2112614|
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana||4479643|
|NPS for Traders and Self Employed Persons||43232|
|Total Enrollments in PMSYM||3973040|
Eligibility for the Mandhan Scheme
- Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana-PMSYM is for small and marginal farmers
- To take advantage of this scheme, the age limit of the applicant should be between 18 to 40.
- Details of cultivable land up to 2 hectares should be there as per the land records anywhere in the applicant state or union territory
The following farmers cannot get benefits under this scheme
- If it is a social security scheme like National Pension Scheme, Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme, Employee Organization Scheme, and
- If there is any other pension whose benefit is already being taken, then those farmers cannot get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- Apart from this, the National Pension Scheme for traders and self-employed persons is circulated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- And in that case the following beneficiaries will not be considered eligible for the scheme
- If he is a self institutional land holder or has held any constitutional post
- Or if he has ever been a Minister or a Minister of State, Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Legislative Assembly, Member of Legislative Council or Mayor, former or present President of District Panchayat, in his life.
- If he is working in the Ministry of Central / State Government or any other Government Department
- Can get these → (Except employees eg: Multi Tasking Staff Class, all serving or/retired officers and employees Group D employees except all these)
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Schemes Type||Government Scheme|
Important documents under the scheme
- If you want to apply for this scheme, then before applying you have
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook or
- PM farmer’s account should be maintained
Feature of PMSYM
- The main feature of this scheme is that ₹ 3000 per month is given under it.
- This is a voluntary and part day scheme.
- This is an important scheme run by the Government of India.
Benefits of PMSYM— Benefits of PMSYM
- If a beneficiary is registered in this scheme and the applicant dies due to the reason that their spouse is given 50% contribution of this scheme.
- If an applicant has attained the age of 60 years
- But after 60 years he becomes handicapped or physically disabled, in that case his spouse can take full benefit of this scheme after making regular payments
- You can withdraw money according to the interest rate of the bank that remains deposited.
Benefits on leaving pension plan
If an applicant gets registered in this scheme and deposit his contribution for some years but if he wants I want to withdraw this contribution before 10 years or 20 years or 60 years then he can easily withdraw it The bank’s contribution for the same is returned along with the savings bank rate of interest.
- If an eligible subscriber has made regular contributions and dies due to any reason, his/her spouse will be entitled to continue with the scheme with the payment of regular contributions,
- as applicable or exits by receiving the contribution paid by such subscriber along with accumulated interest as actually received by the Pension Fund or at the savings bank rate of interest, whichever is higher
- After the death of the subscriber and her spouse, the corpus will be credited back to the fund.
How to Apply for PMSYM Scheme
if you PMSYM If you want to apply, then read the below-given guidelines carefully, for application you can visit your nearest Common Service Center, from here you can find out about your nearest Common Service Center
- Step 2: Following are the prerequisites for the enrollment process
- Step 3: Initial contribution amount in cash will be given to Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE)
- Step 4: VLE Key Aadhar Number, Customer Name and Date of Birth as printed in Aadhar Card for Identity
- Step 5: The VLE will complete the online registration by filling in the details like Bank Account Details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details
- Step 6: The system will calculate the monthly contribution payable as per the age of the subscriber
- Step 7: Subscriber will pay the first subscription amount in cash to the VLE
- Step 8: Enrollment cum Auto Debit Mandate Form will be printed and further signed by the customer. VLE will scan the same and upload in the system
- Step 9: A unique Kisan Pension Account Number (KPAN) will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed
CSC WANTS Login
Contribution in PMSYM
If you join the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the amount of money you deposit, the same contribution is given by the government, below is the details of the age limit contribution and the amount of money in your account per month, at which age you will get how much money. You will have to deposit and the same amount will be given to you by the government, its details can be seen below.
|Age||retirement income||Member’s monthly contribution||Central Government Monthly Contribution||Total Monthly Contribution|
Apply Online Process PMSYM
- Which Official website or CSC center to apply
- Apply online
- Click on self-enrollment
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number and
- Click on the processed button
- Enter your name email address and security captcha code and
- Click generate OTP